Liam carsick- for or_is_it

"Hey, Li!" Louis yelled over the thumping music with an enthusiastic wave as his brunet friend plopped down into the passenger seat of his car, closing the door behind him. 

Liam spun the dial back a bit so that he could actually hear a syllable of what Louis was saying. Louis turned it back up another few tabs, smiling cheekily.

Liam rolled his eyes and shivered a bit in his seat, the sudden change in temperature making it difficult for him to get warm in the heated car. Outside it was absolutely freezing, Liam had hardly walked ten meters from his warm house to get to Louis' car but his lips were dead dry and his gloved hands were numb. 

He rubbed them together a few times and shifted against his seat, leaning closer to the air vents that were spitting the warm air into the car.

"It's bloody cold out right? I swear my hands almost froze to the steering wheel while I waited to the heat to kick in." Louis chuckled, glancing over at Liam for a split second before locking his gaze back onto the road. With all the slippery ice around he knew he had to be careful or he was going to cause an accident.

 Liam hummed an amused sound and tenderly touched his cheeks. He realised he was wearing gloves and couldn't feel anything but wool. "I feel like my face is going to peel off."

"Sounds messy, not in my car if you can help it," Louis replied with a smile.

Liam shook the hood of his coat from his head as he started to finally feel the warmth.

They were going to catch up with a few people from tour a couple of towns over but first they had to pick up Niall and Harry. Niall wasn't too far away thankfully, and Harry was just on the other side of town.

Liam and Louis both cracked up laughing when the saw Niall struggling to squeeze out his front door, struggling because of the amount of layers he was wearing. He looked like a little Eskimo. Niall ran over to the car and there himself into the backseat, swearing and cursing about how how cold it was. He hooked the door shut with his leg and curled up in a ball on his side. Somehow his face was hidden, there was a hood stitched to the front of one of his layers and it was covering his face.
Liam snorted when he realised what the Irishman had done.

"You're seriously wearing a jacket backwards, Ni? How the hell did you manage to zip it up?" 

He laughed.Louis glanced back at Niall and joined in the laughter. He looked like some kind of absurd, faceless bear.
Niall tore the thick cotton off his face exposing a nose bright red from the cold, "I'm just that skilled."
He put his hood back into place and sat up. The seat belt almost didn't click, there was only just enough belt to stretch over his mountain of layers and reach the buckle.

Quarter of an hour later the merry trio reached Harry's house and Louis pressed his hand down on the horn sharply, not letting go until their curly haired friend came appeared in front of his house. As always, he was dressed the lightest out of all of them. Liam had always been envious of the way his friend didn't seem to feel the cold at all, he could wear a flip flops and swimming shorts to Antartica and still probably last several hours longer out in the cold than the three of them would despite being all bundled up.
Today he was wearing his usual black jeans and a blue sweater. And while everyone else had tightly laced boots and thermal socks to protect their feet from the cold, Liam watched as Harry peered down at his shoe rack before deciding on flip flops with a shrug to himself.