Larry's kid sick- for Jazz1482

"We could just leave him in the car for now?"
"No Haz, if he gets sick he'll be by himself."
"But I don't wanna wake him..."

"Lucky I'm not asleep then" I mumbled sleepily as I opened my eyes.
Both Dad's and Papa's faces fell into grimaces and I groaned, "that bad?"
"I really hope you're not feeling as dreadful as you look Jakey" Dad shook his head apologetically. I shrugged and winced in immediate regret, even that small action made my body throb.
"Probably." I un-clipped my belt with shaking hands and coughed as I forced myself onto my feet. It felt incredibly unnatural, yesterday I'd stayed in bed wearing boxers and a sweaty shirt while today I was actually wearing shoes and standing up despite still feeling like total shit.

Papa caught me as I teetered to the left. I'd hardly even noticed I was falling to be honest.
"Damn it, I really wish we didn't have to bring him here Harry" Papa shook his head as he helped me across the car park. The short walk had never felt longer.

I held the back of my wrist to my nose so that I didn't have to bother with sniffing.

Dad ushered me inside when we finally reached the entrance of the studio. They must've had the air conditioning on or something because goosebumps literally erupted all over my skin the moment I stumbled inside. I adjusted the backpack on my back after the strap slid down my shoulder due to the sudden shivering. Papa and Dad had tried convincing me to just forget about schoolwork but I had a maths text this week, as well as a French one and a science one next week. I had to at least try keep up or I was going to fail the lot of them.

"Ugh..." I moaned as my head clouded over dizzily, thumping along with the sound of Papa's footsteps on the carpet. He peeled my bag off my back and we paused as my lungs decided to try escape up my throat. Involuntary tears filled my eyes thanks to the burning in my throat. From coughing and vomiting it was completely ruined just like the rest of my run down body.

"Cover Bud, you're gonna spread your germs everywhere" Dad reminded me as he patted my back. It hadn't even been two days, last time I had the flu it lasted the majority of a week. I had already given up on most things, like covering my mouth.

I shot him a look and coughed again, hands staying by my sides.

Papa snorted, "look at that face." He pinched my cheek and I weakly pushed his hand away and tried clearing the stuffiness blocking my nose for the thousandth time that day.

"Hey Jake!"

I tiredly turned to see Niall bounding over smiling way too widely. He skidded to a stop in front of me as Liam rounded the corner and shot a little wave in our direction.

"Oh wow kiddo" Niall peered at me sympathetically, "I can see why your parents didn't wanna bring you in."

"He's full of the flu" Dad shook his head with a sigh.

"Didn't even get out of bed once yesterday" Papa added as he scanned over me yet again. He'd been doing it since I told him I wasn't feeling well, like some kind of virus check on a computer. I supposed it was kind of the same thing, except I wasn't a computer.

"Hey, hate to tell ya but they're waiting for you two in the booth" Liam bit his lip apologetically as he drew to a halt with the rest of the group.

"Right now?" Papa questioned.

Liam nodded in confirmation.