Harry- for moonlight_harry_

"Louis!" Liam called out sharply, his arms shot out as if he could stop the inevitable with the sheer power of his mind.

"Watch out!"

It was too late of course, Louis was far too close to the elderly lady in the purple dress to avoid her and carry on his path.

"Shit!" Louis swore in shock. His instincts took over and he yanked the wheelchair to the side, narrowly missing the woman's skinny hips. Harry's knees smacked loudly into a tall potted plant and everyone paused in anticipation as it teetered dangerously before settling flat again.

Louis apologised to the woman breathlessly and she hurried away as quickly as her frail legs could take her, not sparing him as much as a glance. She was probably frightened he'd try to take her out again.

Liam and Niall had caught up, "that was way too close."

"She crept up on me!" Louis protested in his own defense. Nonetheless, Liam took over hold of the wheelchair handles. Niall bent down in front of Harry and clicked his fingers a few inches away from his friend's closed eyes.

"I don't know how he slept through that, you'd think it would've hurt," Niall said. He smiled, "he must be pretty dosed up."

Liam pursed his lips as he started pushing the chair down the hall toward the glowing exit sign, wondering just how 'dosed up' Harry was going to be. He might've broken his leg but they were on tour and Liam was sure that it wasn't going to be enough to pause anything. Harry would most likely still have to participate in the schedule of concerts and interviews with the rest of the lads. They were flying out to Japan in two weeks, there would definitely be no getting out of that one.

It took a band effort to get Harry into the awaiting van. He was total dead weight, moaning and grumbling all the way but not actually helping them out with his heavy limbs. The rock encasing his left leg to just below his knee was no help either. It wasn't even properly casted yet as the doctors wanted to wait for the swelling to go down more.

"Aw man. . ." Harry slurred to himself quietly as the took off in the direction of the hotel they were staying in.

"What H? Everything okay?" Niall peered over at him questioningly. He was sitting right next to Harry while Liam and Louis sat behind them.

Harry pulled a very unimpressed face and whined loudly. "Meh leg's itchy," he complained, eyes already near closing again. "I feel kind of weird. . ."

"You are weird," Louis said without skipping a beat.

Harry pulled the finger at him with a growl and then promptly fell back asleep, as if someone had simply clicked their fingers.

***

Thankfully they had enough manpower between the three of them plus a bodyguard to get Harry up into their hotel room. They'd been given a pair of crutches but Harry was too groggy to even comprehend them, he wanted nothing to do with them.

Their bodyguard picked him up and carried him in the end, and he fell straight back to sleep. Liam was worrying, surely the pain medication he'd been given to take home wouldn't be this strong? Harry wouldn't last if he was falling asleep every five minutes.

After a short elevator ride they were dropped off outside their room. Liam and Louis propped Harry up and dragged him inside while Niall cleared a safe path. They were four young guys, the room was undoubtedly a bit of a mess.

The lads stood surrounding Harry as he slept on top of his bed, not knowing what to do next.

"Only this idiot would break his leg in the middle of tour." Louis shook his head and rolled his eyes fondly.