Niall-for onedirectionsickfics.

Can we pull over for two minutes Lou?"

"Huh?"
"Just two minutes, I need to do s-something" Niall repeated quietly from the passenger seat. I glanced over at, chewing at his lip anxiously.
"You should've pissed before we left Ni" I shook my head as I pulled onto the side of the road.
Niall opened his door and got out of the car while I took my seatbelt off. I turned the radio up a few notches and tapped my fingers on my knee impatiently while he took a few steps away from the car.
We were due at Harry's flat in just under ten minutes where the plan was to just hang out for a few hours before we went to the studio for a writing session. It wasn't going to be a big deal of we were late, it wasn't like we were doing anything, but I didn't want to spend too long on the side of the road either.

I turned to see if Niall was finished just in time to see him lurch and throw up all over the grass.
A shocked gasp left my throat as I scrambled over the seats and out of his door to make sure he was okay.
"You didn't say you felt sick!" I exclaimed as I bounced over to his side, tripping on the tall grass and lumpy dirt.
"I just wanted to stop for a bit, I didn't know I was going to be sick until th-then" he wiped his mouth and straightened up with a wince, "I've g-got the worst headache..."

"Probably what made you sick like this" I told him as I walked him over to the car to sit down, " you probably should've stayed home."
"I took some pills, it'll go away soon" he cleared his throat.
"Are you sure? I can take you back to your place if you-"
"It's fine Lou, can we just go?"
I nodded uncertainly and walked around the car back over to my side. I got in and turned the radio off before clicking my seatbelt. If his headache was bad enough to make him vomit it must've been pretty bad. I felt bad for him.

He stayed quiet for the rest of the drive, eyes closed and head leaned back against the seat. I asked if he wanted the seat reclined but he said no.

"We're here Ni" I jostled his shoulder lightly after I'd parked on the driveway behind Liam's car.
"Okay" he muttered in reply. I undid his belt and got out of the car, eyeing him wearily as he did the same.
"Stop that Louis, honestly those pills are already working" he told me, obviously feeling my eyes burning into the back of his head as he walked over to the door.
I just shrugged as he knocked, "you can't blame me for worrying, you just puked."

Harry opened the door with a cheerful smile, "since when do you guys knock? Don't you have your keys?"
I shrugged with a laugh, "just wanted to make you have to move Haz."
Harry rolled his eyes and opened the door far enough for us to go in.
Niall went in and disappeared around the corner into the lounge.

"What's with him today?" Harry asked, gesturing after him as he closed the door behind him. I knew he'd notice something was off right away. Niall was way quieter than usual, way less bouncy, just way less Niall.

"Well, funny story, he just chuck chundered on the side of the road" I said with an eyebrow raised as we slowly walked to the lounge.
"What? Why?"
"Headache. Or migraine I guess. I told him I'd take him home but he reckons the pills he took are helping" I explained. Harry just frowned.

"Hey Tommo!" Liam greeted when he spotted me. Niall had already curled up on the couch, rubbing at his eyes blearily with his mouth in a tight line.

"Hiya Li" I replied to Liam with a grin as I sat down next to Niall. He caught me watching him again and whacked my shoulder, "quit it!"

I shrugged apologetically and turned away.

Harry sighed, "so what do you wanna do?"

"We could go to the park? Kick a ball around or whatever?" Liam suggested. Harry raised an eyebrow at me questioningly, as if it was all up to me. I thought about Niall beside me and sighed, "I'm tired, can we do something around here?"