Harry- for hescutelwt

"Harry, have you seen this?" Louis asked as he scrolled through instagram, stopping on a video that looked interesting. It was a video of people doing the banana sprite challenge. Harry walked up behind Louis to watch the video.

Harry winced at all the banana colored vomit pouring out of the people's mouths only seconds after they had finished eating the banana's and drinking the sprite.

"Why would anyone want to do that?" Harry asked in disgust, clearly not understanding the point of the challenge. Louis frowned at Harry's reaction. He wanted to try the challenge because it seemed interesting but he knew there was no way he'd be able to get Harry to do it with him.

"You have to try not to throw up after eating two banana's and chugging some sprite. It's impossible I guess," Louis said and Harry still looked confused. Sure, it wasn't a fun challenge in the end but it was a cool experiment to try at least.

"I don't see how that's any fun," Harry said as he backed away from the phone, getting tired of seeing people being sick over and over.

"Maybe it'll be fun if you try it?" Louis suggested and Harry immediately shook his head. There was no way in hell Harry would ever want to voluntarily throw up. It just didn't seem fun to him and no was going to be his final answer no matter what.

"You love banana's though," Louis said and he did have a point. Harry usually ate at least one banana a day so eating two very quickly wouldn't be hard for him at all. Louis could have easily tricked him into doing the challenge by just giving him a can of sprite after he ate his daily banana but that would be an awful thing to do.

"I do love banana's, but only when they actually stay in my stomach," Harry replied and Louis nodded, feeling a little defeated that Harry didn't want to do the challenge with him. He didn't even bother asking Harry at this point so he decided to text Niall.

Niall replied to Louis' text instantly so Louis called him.

"Hey!" Niall said happily on the other end of the line. Louis nervously bit his lip, afraid to even ask the question. It was all seeming incredibly stupid to Louis now but he really wanted to try the challenge and he didn't see the fun in trying it alone.

"I have a question," Louis said, not even responding to Niall's cheery greeting. He felt a little bad but he was too eager to ask the question.

"What is it?" Niall asked, sounding slightly concerned.

"Have you seen the banana sprite challenge?" Louis asked and Harry playfully rolled his eyes at Louis, nearly laughing at the fact that Louis was so desperate to do the challenge he was inviting Niall.

"Yeah, looks absolutely horrid," Niall responded and Louis sighed. That wasn't exactly the response he was looking for.

"Well, would you want to come try it with me?" Louis suggested and Niall laughed on the other end of the line.

"Sure, be there in fifteen," Niall said before hanging up the phone, leaving Louis in complete shock. He wasn't expecting anyone to say yes.

"You're so going to regret this," Harry said like a concerned mother. The challenge was definitely pointless and possibly unhealthy but Louis just wanted to try it once. He still had a flicker of hope that Harry might end up doing the challenge with him but it was fading fast.

"We don't even have sprite, Lou," Harry said and Louis groaned dramatically.

"I'll just tell Niall to bring some," Louis said before going back on his phone and texting Niall the request. Niall quickly responded with a cheery. 'Got it'. Louis didn't understand how Niall always responded so quickly, especially when he was supposed to be driving right now.