Harry sick- for somebody whose username I forgot to write down, sorry!

"Why are you so quiet today Hazza, it's strange seeing you with your mouth shut." I nudged the taller lad as we walked through the shopping centre. It was pretty early in the morning so there weren't many people and thankfully nobody seemed to be in a mobbing kind of mood today.

Harry shrugged silently in response, his gaze dropping to the ground.

I bit my lip and looked away. Obviously he wasn't in the mood for joking around. Something was going on and I didn't want to make it worse by pushing his buttons.

"Can we get food?" Liam asked as he stared into the food court. He had a look in his eye that made me laugh, it was almost animalistic.

"I thought you were supposed to be the healthy one of us?" Louis laughed too.

"I need chicken nuggets" Liam moaned, practically drooling. Before we could stop him he was wandering away like he was in some kind of McDonalds  trance.

I shared a look with Louis before we went after him, Harry on our heels without saying a word. I was going to have to ask him again what the matter was, he really was acting strange.

He didn't even seem to want anything to eat. After a while he just got a smoothie which compared to the rest of ours full sized meals was practically nothing. We sat down to eat, chatting and bickering like always. The bodyguards grabbed something too and sat down with us. I'd admit, it was a bit early for fried food and in the beginning it wasn't very nice but after a few minutes I was definitely enjoying it.

After eating we all got up and decided to go upstairs for a look around. These American malls were terrifyingly massive, we'd already been here for almost two hours and still we hadn't gotten off the bottom storey.

We came across a sign about an elevator before we saw anything about stairs or an escalator.

Liam looked back at Harry and I unsurely. "I know you guys don't like these things but I don't think we're ever going to find any stairs in this place" He said questioningly, waiting for a reaction.

'I'm pretty much over that." I waved a hand carelessly. When I was younger small spaces tended to evoke uncontrollable tears and fears of being crushed, it wasn't something I could hide or control so the lads figured it fairly quickly. Thankfully after years of having to use claustrophobic tour bus and airplane toilets I didn't find it anywhere near as daunting and I could keep my cool pretty well.

"Harry?"

He just nodded, scuffing the floor with his sneaker. He had never been too keen with the whole small spaces thing either. I remember the first time we all went up in an elevator together, looking back it was pretty funny but back then it was awful. Louis and Liam must've been so confused. Harry held his breath to the point of almost passing out and I was crying the moment the doors slid shut.

"It'll just be a couple of seconds anyway" Louis smiled encouragingly as he pushed the button.

Luckily the lift was empty when it opened and it was only us getting in too. Harry had zoned out staring listlessly at the ground. I waved my hand in front of his face a few times until he came back to earth and hesitantly got into the lift.

I exhaled sharply and thumped my fist against the side of the elevator as I went in. Just because I'd gotten over my claustrophobia didn't mean I agreed with lifts. I was still very against the idea of a metal box on wires that moved up and down with people inside it. It was an accident waiting to happen.

Liam went to press the button for floor two but under the lit up number it said food court. He frowned and looked at the rest of us. "Weren't we just at the food court?"