Louis carsick- for or_is_it

"Uh uh, pull over, stop the car, stop the fucking car!" Louis shook his head frantically, clawing at the door handle before Liam had the chance to even find a safe place to pull over for what felt like the hundredth time.
Harry groaned and threw his head back against the seat as Liam rolled to a stop on the side of the road yet again. He was so sick of this. It was meant to be a three hour drive. Now because of Louis three hours was long past and they were still an hour away. Harry didn't like car rides either and his stomach had never been the biggest fan so Louis up chucking literally every five minutes wasn't the easiest thing for him to deal with.

Louis shoved the door open and leaned out over the grass. His stomach felt awful. It was twisting around like he was on a roller coaster and the feeling reminded him of losing his stomach, like after you fall. Except this was a constant thing and it just made him feel so sick and nauseous he couldn't handle it.
With a quiet burp he gagged and puked a small puddle of water and bile out onto the ground. The taste in his mouth was so bad he almost threw up again and he couldn't believe how burned his throat felt from all the acid.

"Do you wanna carry on or stop for a bit?" Niall unclipped Louis' belt for him as the older lad hadn't had time. It snapped and flung around into its socket like a frightened snake. Louis wiped his cracked lips and swallowed. He needed a break from the vehicle. The times in between throwing up were getting shorter and shorter, the last drive had only lasted four minutes. If he could stop and gain his composure maybe he could pull himself back together for the remainder of the trip.

He honestly had no idea why this was going so badly. He wasn't usually the one to get car sick, that was Harry. He usually slept through car rides or hung his head out the window like a dog, he wasn't used to the continuous queasiness and he hated it. He was tired, maybe that was what was confusing his body. If so, he detested himself for letting it happen.

"Stop" he rasped in response to Liam's question. His stomach lurched up again, making him cough suddenly and jerk forward but nothing came up. He shakily exhaled and swallowed once more before properly getting out of the car.
Harry got out of the seat in front of him and Louis didn't miss the fleeting glare in his direction from the pale faced, curly haired boy.
He frowned to himself as Harry stalked off towards the entrance of the small roadside cafe that Liam had coincidently pulled into the car park off in his desperateness to get off the road. He knew Harry probably wasn't feeling well, he never was when they drove long ways, but why was he pissed off with Louis?

Niall got out the other side of the car and shut the door behind him so that Liam could lock up before they went inside. He squinted up at the blaring sun for a few moments and then took off to catch up Louis as he trudged across the gravel with a hand holding his tummy.

"How many times is that now? Jeez, I don't think I've ever seen a person throw up as much as you have in the past two hours" said Niall, shaking his head in disbelief as he strode beside his friend.
"Don't even talk about throwing up..." Louis whined as his complexion went green.
Niall backed away a few steps just in case but thankfully Louis managed to get himself under control.

Liam caught up and walked inside with the two of them. Harry was already sat down at a table fiddling with the decorations boredom. It smelled like bread and lemon and although Louis would usually love it he couldn't help but wince a little as the strong smell stirred his insides up even more. He wasn't in the car anymore but his stomach still felt bad and he had a sinking feeling that it was going to take a bit for it to wear off.

He lowered himself onto the cushioned seat slowly and sat back, holding his twirling stomach in discomfort.
"Are we getting food then?" Niall spoke up after a few moments of terribly awkward silence. Louis was enjoying it, he'd been asleep with his eyes open pretty much.