Harry hospitalised- for Geek_Day_Teen.

I apologise if I screwed up the capitalisation or something in your username love, my writing is hella messy and I'm not one hundred percent confident about this! Hopefully it's right! :)

Also, I'm gonna be kinda cheeky here and mix another request in here, 'Harry dislocates his shoulder' for 5SecondsOfSyd. Again, capitalisation there may be a little off but I'm sure you get the idea.

I'm really sorry for the wait lovelys, I just have so many requests to get through. I really did go as fast as I could and now we're finally here!

Sorry for the pre-story authors note, just wanted to make sure that bit was seen :)

Enjoy!

"He's completely vulnerable" Liam smiled mischievously, rubbing his hands together comically like the villains in television cartoons.

"What are you gonna do?" Niall met his gaze with a similar look on his face. I smirked. Harry was always picking at the two of them, doing little things just to get on their nerves. It was never anything major, maybe just hiding something or turning their alarms off to make them late, but Niall and Liam had been waiting for some kind of payback for years. It was quite amusing for me to watch. Harry never came anywhere near me, he knew how badly he would lose if he tried to mess with me so I was just a spectator in all this and honestly it was such a good place to be.

Liam stared at the carpet deep in thought for a minute or so before grunting in annoyance and shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know, this isn't really my thing."

I snorted, nudging Harry with my knee to see how deeply asleep he was. The long boy didn't even twitch. He was out cold on the couch, one arm dangling on the ground with his lips parted slightly and quiet snores emitting from him.

Last night we'd spent the evening binge watching some show on Netflix and then all crashed in the lounge. Everyone was awake now at just past nine am but Harry was still sound asleep.

"Can we just... I dunno, like jump on him? I reckon that would be pretty fun" Niall smiled, staring down at our friend.

Liam sighed,obviously not overly impressed with Niall's suggestion. "Any ideas Lou?"

I shook my head with a chuckle, "Nah, I'm not getting involved in this. You idiots can figure this one out on your own."

"Please can we jump on him?" Niall pleaded, bouncing on his heels excitedly.

"That's lame though..."Liam groaned, "this is our only chance to get back at him."

"Then we'll just like- pour water all over him first or something. Come on Li, I just really want to jump on him" Niall waved his hands around desperately, trying to convince Liam to go along with him.

Liam glanced at Harry again and sighed, a small smile creeping onto his face, "fine, let's go full up a bucket then."

Niall cheered quietly so that he wouldn't wake up Harry and ran off into the kitchen to find something to fill up with water. Liam ran after him.

I smirked and positioned myself in the corner of the room, crouching down behind a wooden stool. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket an balanced it on top, ready to record this whole thing. Even though it was kind of lame, I could only imagine how priceless Harry's reaction was going to be.

I clicked record as Liam and Niall returned, balancing a massive bucket of cold water between them both. They saw the camera immediately and grinned as the sneaked towards Harry's sleeping form. Suddenly Harry made a sound and rolled over, causing everyone to pause and go silent, holding their breath.