Niall sick- for laurenbeare22*extended

"Ni, It's time to get up!" Louis shouted loudly as he walked towards the sleeping boy's bed. Niall groaned in response before rolling over and burying himself deeper in the blankets.

"Niall, Please!" Louis laughed as he pulled the blanket's away, thinking Niall was just being dramatic. He usually didn't like to be woken up in the mornings so this type of fight wasn't unusual.

"Lou, I feel sick." Niall whimpered and Louis frowned in response, he didn't think Niall was entirely serious but then again, It was already noon so Louis didn't think there was any way Niall was faking sick just to sleep in.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked as he placed the blankets back on the bed before sitting down beside Niall. He tried to be sympathetic but that wasn't usually his thing. Harry was normally the one who would help take care of the other boys whenever they got sick.

"I don't know, I just feel horrible." Niall whimpered and Louis frowned again.

"Alright, You don't have to get up. I'll go tell the boys," Louis said as he stood up, quickly walking out of the room and heading into the kitchen where Liam and Harry were currently sat. They were both eating some type of food and Louis felt bad to interrupt.

"Niall's sick," Louis said the second he entered the room, earning nothing but silence.

Harry had a look of sympathy on his face but Liam looked confused.

"Sick?" He asked and Louis nodded in response.

"I told him he can stay in bed," Louis added as he pulled out a chair at the table to sit on.

"I don't believe it for a second," Liam muttered to himself as he stood up from his previous sitting position. He looked filled with rage and Louis felt slightly concerned for Niall.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked in concern, clearly noticing how angry Liam looked.

"He's probably just faking! It wouldn't be the first time," Liam said harshly before storming into the bedroom.

"Niall, drop the act," Liam said as he stomped into the bedroom, sounding incredibly mad. None of the other boys understood why Liam was being so snappy today but they didn't like it one bit.

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked in a confused tone as he attempted to sit up. He groaned and placed a hand on his stomach, obviously feeling a little more sick.

"I don't think he's faking.," Harry said quietly from the doorway but Liam just rolled his eyes.

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Liam shouted, making Niall winced at the volume. Harry frowned slightly before backing away and leaving the room. Liam felt bad for offending Harry but he was too focused on Niall faking sick at the minute to apologise.

"Please don't shout," Niall said weakly.

"Tell me honestly," Liam said loudly, clearly ignoring what Niall had just said. He didn't look the least bit sympathetic and Niall didn't understand why this was happening.

"What do you get out of faking a sickness? Does it make you feel good inside?" Liam asked and although it was more of a rhetorical question Niall immediately shook his head no, instantly regretting it as his stomach swirled. 

"Does it make you happy to watch us deliver everything to you like maids because we fall for your stupid act everytime?" Liam said, continuing his rage filled rant. Niall looked up at the shouting boy with tear-filled eyes, hoping he would stop being angry soon.

"I'm just gonna tell you something and you can decide whether or not you're going to continue this act," Liam said and Niall winced at the volume of his voice once again. It wasn't fair that Niall was being yelled at just for feeling sick. It's not like he could stop it.