Niall and Harry sick- for storiesoftheseven

Tomlinson- yo, have u heard from Ni?

Payne- yeah, hes sick apparently.

Styles- thats what I heard 2.

Tomlinson- srsly? hes never sick.

Styles- stomach flu he said.

Tomlinson- gross.

Payne- but hes all on his own...

Tomlinson- hes a big boy Li, im pretty sure he can handle it.

Styles- mayb we should go over there, surprise him.

Payne- im in.

Tomlinson- ugh, guys... voluntarily spending time around puke?

Payne- hes our friend dick, and i havent heard anything since yesterday. he could b worse off than we think.

Styles- we should definitely check.

Tomlinson- fine, surprise party at Niall's.

Horan- U guys do realise this is a group chat and im in it right? gonna be a super surprise visit.

Styles- oh.

Tomlinson- awkward. oh well, see ya in half an hour sicko!

Niall tucked his phone back into the side of the couch with a crackly sigh, rubbing his hands over his tired eyes. He hadn't been getting much sleep, despite how much he needed it to fight off the germs in his system.

He wasn't sure how he felt about having the rest of the lads over while he was feeling and most likely looking like absolute crap. As Louis had said, he rarely came down with anything other than a pitiful cold and none of them had seem him anywhere near how he was now. He was lightheaded and weak, shaking relentlessly and heaving over a bucket twice an hour. It was a vulnerability they wouldn't be expecting at all, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to show them.

He knew he was probably being stupid, the other lads had been sick plenty of times since the X factor all those years ago and nothing like he was thinking had happened.

He'd been sick for almost two whole days now, and even if he didn't want to expose his weak side, he definitely wouldn't mind the company.

A low rumble from deep inside Niall's stomach made his grimace and go stiff, waiting for the all too familiar sensation of bile crawling up his throat. Thankfully, it didn't come.

Maybe he would just shower, clean himself up a bit before his friends got there. It might help him feel a bit better too, he reasoned with himself as he forced himself onto his feet.

Once the hot water had filled the room with steam and Niall had managed to get his sweaty clothes off he got into the shower. He made sure to keep a tight of a grip as he could with his shaking hands on the shelves, in case he started feeling faint again.

Last night had not been a good night.

The steaming hot water felt amazing right up until it suddenly didn't anymore and Niall hurriedly switched off the tap, gulping down hard. Sick burned his throat and he coughed, bending over at his hips. The small glass of water he had downed after his last vomiting session poured from his lips along with some of the acid from his stomach, making a gross splashing sound as it hit the bottom of the shower. Niall grunted and shut his eyes tightly as his head instantly swum over, the exertion being too much for his fevered and sleepless body.

Blindly, he switched the shower back on and waited for the water to wash the foul smelling substance down the drain. He rinsed his mouth of and then turned the water back off, shivering.