Louis faking- LiliLambert

"Will you guys hate me if I fake a stomach ache to get out of this mornings interview?"

Sadly, I wasn't even joking around at this point. I knew how bad it sounded, typical celebrity bitchiness, but I really could not be bothered yawning through another interview. These past two weeks had been the most boring two weeks of my life. It was as if every interviewer in America had gotent together and were just like, 'hey let's all interview One direction until they cry themselves to sleep every night.'

They try to make it interesting, make the experience unique, but they're all fucking identical. The questions, the games, it's all the same and I was so tired of it! 

"You're kidding right?" Niall laughed, "would you really do that?"

"Yes," I deadpanned, "I don't think I can survive another interview and it's the best plan I've got right now."

"That's not fair! Then the rest of us all still have to go!" Harry yelled from the other side of the house. The guy heard everything. He was a part of every conversation whether he was in the room or not. I wasn't sure if it was an amazing talent or an insanely creepy quality.

"They're not gonna let you out of it over a stomach ache Lou, sorry to break it to you." Liam looked my way, "I've already thought about trying it myself to be completely honest with you."

"Whoa goody goody over here contemplating ditching? What a rebel Li, you're so bad," I gasped dramatically, my crazy hand gestures just making it more sarcastic.

 Liam rolled his eyes, "I'm not rebelling, I'm just over it"

"Same," Niall agreed.

"Me too!"

I threw myself backwards onto the couch, crushing Niall completely. He groaned in pain but didn't bother trying to roll me off of him. The couch was big enough for both of us. 

I sighed, "we could act it out at the interview. Surely with a little fake puke there won't be any way they can make us stay."

Liam pulled a face, "isn't that taking it a little too far, Tommo?"

"Forget the puke then, I'll just groan really loudly the whole time. It'll be hilarious, the interview will be stopped and we'll be able to come back. What do ya say?"

"And if they just kick you out and make the rest of us die of boredom?" Niall questioned.

 I grinned excitedly, "just play the caring friend card, it'll work."

 Now I was thinking it through, this could be seriously good. And it actually seemed like we were going to have out first inch of fun since this interview thing started. Why hadn't I thought of this sooner?

Harry bounded into the lounge, smiling almost freakishly widely, "I'm in!"

Niall forced his head out from underneath me and nodded agreeably, his face flushed from being squished, "I think it'll be fun."

"You think this will actually work?" Liam asked.

"Since when have my plans ever failed us?"

Liam shook his head but I didn't miss the little smile playing on his lips, ". . .ugh fine, if we get caught I'm not part of this."