Niall panic attack- for wendyfairytail12

Everyone I know, like really know, are laying completely still on single bed with familiar simple metal frames. The beds are surrounding me, it's as if I'm standing in the middle of a clock but instead of numbers are these beds holding my loved ones.

Each person is covered right up until their shoulders with a thin white sheet that is tucked harshly beneath the thin mattress. It all seems familiar, the sheets, the cheap beds. Everyone looks completely lifeless.

They're hospital beds, I realise. There's equipment that I've never even seen before hanging from the sides and machines making quiet almost inaudible sounds.

I'm about to go closer when the beep starts. It's loud and continuous, a constant screeching from behind me. I whirl around, raising my hands to cover my ears.

One machine is glowing red, a long flat line stretching across the screen. No.

Another beep. I spin on my heel, feeling tears of horror running steadily down my face. The two beeps are in two different tones, I can hear them so loud inside my head.

This can't be happening.

I crash to my knees uncontrollably as the beeps starts to echo from all around me, the entire room illuminating in an urgent red glow that was making my chest tighten. I'm twisting on the ground in mental agony, eyes squeezed shut and hands on my head, desperately trying to stop the awful sound.

It's not working. A desperate cry tears from my lips but the sound is totally drowned out by the sound everyone's hearts stopping.

My back arched as I screamed out again.

Then nothing, just black.

But they were all gone.

Harry's POV:

My eyes flickered open and immediately focused on the ceiling, wide awake.

I frowned to myself, wondering why on earth I had woken up when it was still pitch black out. Usually I slept through the entire night without any interruptions.

I rolled over, planning to go back to sleep, but rolling over seemed to have fully woken up the rest of my senses and all of a sudden I could hear someone crying out in strangled sounding gasps. I don't know how I'd missed it before, it was fairly loud.

In the few seconds it took for me to get out of bed I realised the amount of panic and despair etched into each cry, whoever it was definitely wasn't crying about spilled milk. I could literally feel the worry increasing inside me as I hurriedly yanked on a pair and rushed out into the main room, listening to figure out whose room it was coming from.

I followed the sound to Niall's room and barged in, flinging the door open.

Niall was tucked up in a little ball against his headboard with his head hanging down between his knees. The god awful cries were bursting from his moistened lips and his hands were all tangled in his glistening hair.

I was immediately terrified. Something was very wrong.

I flicked on the light but Niall hardly reacted.

"Niall Buddy, what's the matter?" I ran over to his bedside and grabbed him by the shoulders, noticing how much sweat his body was making. His shirt felt damp.

Niall's head shot up so fast that if I hadn't moved in the nick of time it would've collided with my chin. He looked up at me with wide eyes and a heavy chest, another cry catching in his throat. A load of fresh tears poured from the corners of his eyes as he suddenly grabbed onto the front of my shirt. I gasped in shock as he sharply pulled my onto the bed, immediately curling up on my lap like some kind of cat.