Louis- Baconfire12

Something hit the back of Louis' neck and he spun around on his stool with a confused look. The clatter of something hitting the floor beneath him made his eyes dart down there for a split second before the screeching laughter of Harry and Niall had him picking his gaze off the cereal littered all over the floor and back over to the two of them.

"What the fuck?" Louis frowned, running his hand through his messy morning hair. He cringed as he pulled his hand away with more cereal stuck between his fingers.

This made his friends howl harder, rolling around on the couches like they were being tickled to death.

"You guys are so bloody annoying sometimes..." Louis muttered as he shook the cereal out of his hand onto the floor. "I'm not cleaning that up by the way."

Inside he was actually kind of impressed, they'd managed to get the most of Niall's dry cornflakes in his hair before he'd even noticed. This morning though he had woken in a kind of crappy mood though. He'd gone to bed with a slight ache in his middle that he'd hoped would clear off by morning and he was annoyed that it hadn't. They were going for a walk around the city that day, just him and the lads, and now it didn't sound like quite as much fun.

He looked down at the toast on his plate in front of him and his lips curled in distaste. Now that he was sitting so close to the stuff he realised that he really wasn't very hungry. The smell of toast usually made him crave it but this morning it just agitated him. He stood and pushed it into the bin.

"What a waste Lou..." Liam shook his head playfully as he wandered into the kitchen, "not hungry today or something?"

"Nah, I don't know why." Louis shrugged. He decided on a glass of cold water from the fridge instead. He peered over the top of the glass as he sipped at it, smirking slightly as Liam stopped still beside the mess of cereal on the ground.

"What the hell happened in here?" He kicked a piece of it.

Harry and Niall had managed to quieten down but the look of Liam's face was more than enough to set their loud guffaws back into action. Louis finished his water and headed out of the room before they tried to make him help with the clean up.

He went into the room he was sharing with Liam and searched through his bags for something to wear. His stomach cramped and hurt when he bent over successfully ruining his mood even more.

After he'd managed to get into a pair of simple jeans and tank he realised that he was actually still pretty cold. Outside the sun was up and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky, Louis figured it was one of those crisp mornings and it would get really hot later so he put on a jacket that he could just take off later if it got to hot.

Half an hour later everyone was ready to leave and the cereal had been cleaned up. Harry ushered everyone out the door and locked it behind them before tucking the key deep into his pocket. Louis rubbed his stomach awkwardly as they waited for the lift to reach their level. He didn't really feel like going anywhere to be honest. He felt heavy and tired, a nice afternoon with his bed sounded way more inviting.

But he couldn't pull out on plans with his friends. While touring they didn't get a lot of time to do what they wanted but for once today they'd managed to swipe up a free morning. He had to go, and he was sure once they got started he'd have heaps of fun and forget about the weird feeling.

Down on the streets it was a bit colder than it had been up in the hotel room and Louis was shivering a bit even in his jacket. He didn't know why, the other were dressed a lot the same but they didn't seem to be feeling the cold like he was. He started thinking that maybe this was a bad idea, coming out. Maybe he was getting sick, feverish, and that was why he was feeling so heavy.