Liam sicker- for Jasmin822648*Extended

So far we'd been driving non-stop for four days. That was plenty long enough for me, but sadly we had at least another four ahead of us. We were supposed to be flying but the jet we were taking had some issues so we weren't allowed to board, then management was too impatient to wait for another and told us to just take the bus. I hated hated hated driving for long periods of time on the bus. The space was extra cramped which often made things tense between us lads, there was nothing to do, and I could never sleep well.

This bus ride was even worse because I'd contracted some kind of stomach bug and every jolt of the bus sent me stumbling to the tiny bathroom. I'd been sick three out of the four days and even worse again, so had the rest of the band.

They had colds. Sneezy, sniffly, measly, colds. Apparently my stomach bug was too conveniently timed, Niall decided that I just didn't want to look after them all and was lying about feeling as if I was about to puke my guts out every time we turned a corner.

I rolled over to face the back wall of my bunk, groaning as my phone vibrated to let me know I had a text.
Get me some cough syrup please?

The words blurred in and out of focus and I had to rub my eye multiple times to comprehend the message.
No, I sent Louis back.

"Please Li?" came a croaky voice from the room at the back of the bus. I had to give it to him, he did sound like he was feeling pretty shitty. But so was I, and I'd already done enough running around despite it.
"I can't st-"

I flinched at the coughing that cut him off, wet and rough sounding. I raised a hand to my sweating forehead and opened my eyes as the coughing continued. This was why I always got stuck taking care of everyone when they get sick. I physically couldn't say no.
"For fucks sake. . ." I grumbled and lethargically climbed down from my bunk, finding it difficult to steady myself on the moving floor. Most of the time it was unnoticeable but my stomach was so sensitive it felt every little pebble we rolled over and it did not like it.

I cleared my raw throat and unsteadily collected the syrup bottle from the cupboard. I blinked a few times and paused to let the fog clear from my head before making my way to the back of the bus, bottle in hand.
I whipped open the curtain to see Louis, Harry and Niall all looking fairly pathetic with red noses and cheeks and all wearing ugly sets of flannel pyjamas. Mounds of tissues covered every inch of the floor and the TV hummed quietly in the back ground.

"Hm, thank you," Louis rasped in relief when he spotted the bottle in my hand. Weakly, I tossed it too him. It was lucky the distance between us wasn't very far because I doubted I could've thrown the thing much further.

He uttered another cough into his arm and then measured himself a capful. I swallowed and turned to head back to bed. I had a fever, and it made it hard to stand for long period of time without becoming so drained I felt like my legs could collapse. Three days was a long time to spend throwing up and getting minimal sleep, I thought I was doing well for standing at all.

"Wait, Liam, it's cold," Harry said, sniffling.
I groaned and reluctantly rotated my head back around, "what about it?"
He was taken aback some by my tone and I couldn't help but feel bad.
"Can you get some more blankets for us?" Niall asked.
"You have them all already," I replied, leaning onto the door frame. A sweat broke out over my whole body as my stomach started to turn over and over again, telling me that I would be finding myself over the toilet again very soon.

"Not the ones from the bunks," Louis said hopefully.
Harry nodded, eyes misty.

"They're so heavy. . ." I groaned. My stomach flipped and I nodded hurriedly, "fine, I'll be back."