Fakers.

"Why are you still sleeping you lazy butt, get out of bed!" I laughed as I shook Louis's form under all the layers of blankets he had on.
Louis made a quiet sound and buried himself deeper under his blankets, "go away..."
"Dude, we've got that big tour conference in literally twenty minutes. You've got to get moving or you're gonna be turning up in whatever sweaty clothes you're wearing under all this" I began stripping the excess blankets off, chucking them behind me carelessly.
"Stop Haz, I don't feel well..." Louis muttered as he clung onto his remaining layers. I paused and quickly bundled all the blankets back on top of him, "sorry Lou, what's the matter with ya?"
"Queasy" came the muffled reply.

"Should I get Liam?" I asked him. Liam was the one who knew how to handle these types of things. The rest of us just kind of floundered around and offered cuddles. I'd learned that cuddling didn't fix everything only after being puked on several times.
Louis moaned in protest and I watched wearily as his figure rose upright slowly, the blankets falling away to reveal his face. I could tell just by looking at him that he wouldn't be coming with us to the conference. His eyes were what made him look really bad, puffy and red, while everything else was just slumped and miserable.

"You don't look very good Tommo" I grimaced as he rubbed at his bloodshot eyes.
"I feel sick" he complained quietly, shifting about in a fidgeting kind of way.
"How about I go see if I can find some stomach relaxers? I don't know if we have any but I can look anyway, and you might as well just lay back down because Liam's not gonna let you leave this bus anyway."
Louis nodded tiredly and lowered his head back down onto his pillow, yanking the blankets over his head again.

I strode out to the kitchenette and began searching through the cupboard all the medical stuff was stashed in. It was pathetic really, I said all the medical stuff but there was only a couple of sheets of Advil and a thermometer. I reached further back into the cupboard in the hopes of finding the stomach relaxers we'd all been taking for bus sickness the first couple of weeks of the first leg. Thinking of bus sick, maybe that's what Louis was experiencing. Although he'd never really felt the effects of the bus too badly and we weren't driving last night.
"Whatcha digging around for Hazza?" Niall sneaked up behind me and made me jump, hand whacking the roof of the cupboard.
"You scared me" I took a deep breath, shaking the lingering pain out of my knuckles.
Niall just laughed.
I sighed, "I'm looking for stomach relaxers."
"Are you feeling bus sick again?"
I shook my head and let out a sigh of relief as my fingers closed around a bottle pressed against the very back of the shelf.
"I think Lou's managed to catch some bug, he looks like crap and he was saying that he felt queasy" I explained as I opened the bottle and peered in side. There were still a few left thankfully.
"Did you tell Liam?"
"Not yet" I shook my head just as the man himself walked into the kitchenette. Actually it was kind of more of a stumble. He sat down on the couch and I noticed the grip he had on his stomach with an internal groan. Damn it, Louis and Liam? I wasn't sure how this was going to work out now. As I said before, I only knew cuddling, and Niall was pretty sucky when it came to vomit so I could only hope that it wouldn't get to that point.

Liam's gaze remained trained on the carpet until Niall said his name unsurely. Then he looked up at us and the same as with Louis I grimaced. Liam might not have had the red eyes thing Louis had going for him but he just looked so damn sad.
"My stomach hurts" he said as Niall went over to give him a hug.
I filled up a couple of bottles of water, one for Liam and one for Louis, and then wandered over with one in my hand along with a pill.
"Do you think you might throw up?" I asked as I held out the pills and water for him to take. Liam just shrugged unknowingly and whimpered onto Niall's shoulder. He took the medicine wearily and then kicked off his shoes and stretched out across the couch after Niall told him to just sleep.

"I'll call up management, let them know that'll it'll just be us two at that conference." Niall stood and plucked his phone out of his pocket.
"Okay, I'm gonna take this in to Louis before we leave" I told him as I brushed by. Once Louis had unhappily swallowed the meds I told him that he was going to stay and rest while we went to the conference. I checked him for fever at the last moment before I had to leave, only remembering just then, but when my hand touched his skin I quickly realised that I had no idea how it was supposed to feel in the first place. It felt warm kinda in the beginning, but I wasn't sure how warm it was supposed to be for a healthy person.
"Is it bad?" Louis questioned, eyes not even open.
"I'm not sure, maybe we'll check it with the thermometer later. For now just sleep" I told him with a shrug.
He nodded and rolled over, pressing himself into the wall.
I out on my shoes and headed out the door a few minutes later with Niall on my heel, explaining how'd we'd have to relay all the information from this meeting to the others as it was important for them to know too. We were just finishing up the first leg and then we had three weeks before the second started which was what this was all about, just figuring out everything to do with it and making sure that everyone was on the same page.
Niall shut the door quietly behind us, probably figuring Liam and Louis were sound asleep by then.