Louis sick

Louis moved again next to you, flipping around so that you couldn't feel his face inches away from yours. 

He'd been tossing and turning for the past couple of hours, you had no idea what the time was but you knew that the both of you should've been asleep by now.

You shuffled over the warm sheets where Louis had been laying a few seconds ago and curled against his back, hoping to relieve him from his restless moving. He was wearing a T-shirt which was weird, because he usually just slept without one. The material was slightly damp from the heat radiating from him. 

Was he ill? 

You hoped not, he actually had a day off tomorrow and the two of you were going to spend it together, maybe go out for lunch or something. 

Louis squirmed again and you pressed a soft kiss to his neck.

"What's wrong Lou? Can't sleep?"  You whispered in the darkness. 

"My tummy hurts," he murmured back quietly, sounding defeated.

"Sweetie, you should've told me earlier." 

You kissed him again as you wrapped your arms around his waist and gently rubbed his slightly distended stomach. 

"Do you feel like you might be sick?" You asked, knowing that your boyfriend wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't bad.

"No, not now. It just really hurts," he whimpered, his voice sounding strained. You could tell that he really wasn't feeling well at all, even without being able to see him.

"Hang in there Bud,  I'm gonna go grab you something to help, okay?" 

You sat up slowly, unfurling yourself from around Louis.

"You'll come back soon?" 

Louis rolled onto his back to look at you. You couldn't see him, just darkness because of your shadow over him but you figured he could probably see you in the slither of moonlight that was coming through the slice between the curtains.

"As fast as I can, sweetie," you promised him. 

You slid over his legs and off the bed, the brand new carpet squishing between your toes.

When you got back to the bedroom with a bottle of liquid stomach soother Louis had turned the lamp on and was sitting up against the headboard, his hands on his stomach and his legs splayed out on the bed. The light was faint, but it was more than enough to see what was going on. 

Louis was looking quite pale, his dark hair contrasting with the pasty tones of his skin.

"I've got some medicine for you babe." 

You grinned at him lightly, not quite sure how to act around him. You hadn't really had to deal with him sick before. There had been a few colds and headaches and such but no stomach viruses until now. Or maybe he'd eaten something bad?

You didn't exactly have any experience with food poisoning either so that thought did nothing to ease you.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, you measured out the medicine before holding it out for Louis to take. He complied and swallowed the lot of it with a grimace. 

"How about we lay down and wait for that to kick in? Maybe you'll be able to get some sleep now," you suggested, resting a hand just above his knee.

"I'm just gonna go and get a drink. . ."
Louis started moving and you tried to stop him. 

"Louis, just sit back down, I'll get it for you."
You gently pushed him back into the pillows but he was resisting weakly, and you didn't want to exert him too much