Open... Right now

Dear Boyfriend,

Hey baby! Happy 7 month anniversary! I can't believe we've made it so far. It feels like a few seconds just passed by, and would you look at that? We've reached 7 months! Honestly, I don't even know where the time went. It flew by faster than a shooting star. But anyway, this is my gift to chu! I've been working on these letters since the 7th of February. So this took up a little more than 4 months of my time to complete. Every single day I would take time just to do a few letters and craft a few gifts to make my baby happy in the end. I knew all my efforts would be worth it. I knew when I saw the smile on your face when you received these letters that it would all be worth it. I'm not going to lie, it occupied a LOT of my time every day. But baby, you know I would do anything and everything for you. I really hope you appreciate this special gift because I put in endless amounts of hard work and poured all my love into these letters. I put all my true feelings into these letters so I hope you enjoy reading them! I wish that every time you open one of my letters, your face lights up with joy. I wish you enjoy and keep every gift I've made and given to you. I hope you feel tingles with every letter. And I hope my strong love flows from the letters right to your heart as you read my sweet words. Please be honest, and only open these letters when the event actually happens to you. I know you well, and even if you want to open them all at once, please baby, for me, only open them at the right moment. This gift was made to be opened over a long period of time, so please don't lie just to open a gift or a letter. And another rule you must obey: only ONE letter is allowed to be open per day. No more than that honey! Don't go over the limit please. I want this gift to last and be very meaningful. I love you. I love you forever and always. I hope you have an amazing day. I know that we should be going kayaking today or possibly we already did. I don't know how this is going to turn out so I just put both of the possibilities. If we are about to go kayaking in the city, I just can't wait. I can't wait to go exploring the waters with you on a magical adventure. I can't wait to have fun on this 2 hour journey of ours. It's going to be a blast, trust me. If we just got back from kayaking, then I'm sure we enjoyed it to the max. When would we ever not enjoy our time together? I'm sure we laughed, acted silly, acted loving (like a couple should), and enjoyed each other's time and company. It was the perfect way to spend our 7 month anniversary, I'm sure of it. Thank you so much honey. Thank you for such an amazing and unbelievable time. I appreciate you and everything you do for me. The reason I wanted to write you these letters so badly is because I need to give back to you. I need to give you back all the love you give to me. I'm not the best with words. I'm not the best writer. I can't write such a fantastic song as you did for me. But as you view these letters at a later time, you will see how hard I tried. You will see my efforts within the words and within the sentences. Once again hunny bunny, enjoy this wonderful gift from a future wife to her loving husband. Let's continue enjoying our marvelous 7 months together. And here's to many more upcoming anniversaries. I love you with all my heart. Find the 2 gifts labeled 28 and enjoy your very first surprise!

*lindor truffles, date jar