Chapter 3

The next night Aaliyah pulled up to the house and sat there for a moment. She got out of the car and then walk for the door. It was guys on the porch.

"Damn girl", one of the guys said. "You fine as hell"

Aaliyah ignored him and knocked on the door.

"You here for Dre?", one of them asked.

"I don't think that's any of your business", Aaliyah said as she looked at the guy who asked her.

Dre opened the door. "What's up", he asked.

"I'm here, what's up?", Aaliyah questioned.

"You gonna let her talk to you like that, man?", one of the guys asked.

Dre moves out of the way for Aaliyah to come in.

"Stay out my business, man", Dre said before he shut the door.

Aaliyah turned to him.

Dre looks her up and down. "I know I said to wear something sexy but damn", he said.

Aaliyah tucked her hair behind her ear and looked down. "So", she said as she looked back up. "What you want me to do?", she asked before folding her arms and looking at him with annoyance.

Dre lights his blunt and sits down. "What you about to do can be a bit dangerous", he said.

"Being in the same room as you can be dangerous.. but I can handle myself. I've been in worst situations", she said.

"Like what?", he asked.

"I don't think I'm doing you a favor for us to get personal", she said as she put her arms down.

"You got a smart mouth", he said as he chuckled a little.

"So I've been told", she said.

"You need to watch it", he said as he got serious. "If you wanna do what I need you to do for me right, then you gotta get rid of that shit", he said.

Aaliyah folded her arms and rolled her eyes and she looked to the side.

"You understand?", he asked.

Aaliyah nods.

"Now, this nigga owe me some money and I need you to put your magic to work", he said.

"Who is he and where he at?", Aaliyah asked.

"His name is Ray and right now he at the club", Dre said. "Imma have my boy drive you there and you gonna get him to leave the club with you"

"You want me to sleep with him?", Aaliyah asked.

"Nah. I want you to seduce him. Tease him. My guys will handle the rest", Dre said. "We just need him alone"

Aaliyah looked at him.

"What?", he asked.

"...sound like to me you want this guy dead", Aaliyah said.

"I do", Dre said. "But like I said. I ain't gonna kill nobody. They will"

"You lied to me", Aaliyah said. "I can't do this"