Chapter 67

All Aaliyah ever knew in life was to basically take what she had and use that as an advantage. All she knew was the streets. Everything was and is a blur. Aaliyah knee she was smart, street smart, not book smart.

Aaliyah signed her name on the signature line making her the new owner of the club. She didn't understand anything the guy was telling her before signing, she just knew that she trusted Dre's opinion.

Aaliyah walked into Dre's old office. She had never been there before. She didn't even know about the room. She sat at the roller desk chair and looked at the picture of his mom that sat on the desk. She also says a family picture of him, his mom, an elderly woman who she assumed was his grandmother and two other people. One was a girl, the other was a boy. They looked older than Dre, but she didn't know who they were.

Aaliyah looked over a saw a safe. She wondered what was in it but didnt pay it any mind. She got up and walked to the door to leave but heard a girl arguing with a guy. She opened the door to she Nae.

Nae and the manager looked at Aaliyah.

"You", Nae said as she walked to her.

Aaliyah made a face.

"Dre's in jail. What did you do? Set him up? I knew I never trusted yo fake hoe ass", Nae said.

Aaliyah made a face. "Really? Since when did care about what happens to him? Because you stopped seeing his money??", Aaliyah asked.

"Bitch, shut up", Nae said. "I don't know what's so special about you but let me tell you something. You ain't all that"

Aaliyah looked at the manager of the club. "Can I get security, please?", Aaliyah said before she looked at Nae. "Because I don't mind beating a bitch's ass today"

"Please do so and how are you going to kick me out? You dont even own this place. Dre does!", Nae said.

"Well, I do now so... please leave", Aaliyah said before she walked past Nae.

Nae made a face. "...Wait", Nae said.

Aaliyah stopped and turned around.

"What happened to him? Why is he locked up?", Nae asked as she began to calm down.

"How about you go ask him yourself", Aaliyah asked. "I have things to do"

Aaliyah looked at Nae's stomach. He was round and little bigger. As if she was pregnant.

Nae rubbed her stomach. "What?", she asked.

Aaliyah stopped looking at her. "Nothing", she said. "Look...Does Dre have any siblings that you know of?", Aaliyah asked.

Nae sighed with an attitude. "A sister and a brother. Why does that even matter?", Nae asked.

Aaliyah didn't say anything. She just left.

----------------------------------------

Aaliyah stayed with Jay because she was too scared to be alone, but he worked so sometimes she was alone, like tonight for example.

Aaliyah's nerves were through the roof. She tried to pull herself together in every way she could. After she was shot, things weren't the same for her. At first, she was going good but ever since those guys came to invade Dre's house, things were getting worst. The only thing that kept her together was Dre. He always knew what to say to make her feel better, but he was gone.

Aaliyah walked into Jay's room and saw his stash of drugs that was selling for Dre before all this. All she wanted was some weed but she didn't see that. She saw other stuff like cocaine. She picked it up and looked at it as she had a flashback of her mom using it. Aaliyah had so many thoughts running through her head and she just wanted it to end for while. She was mentally stressed. She heard the front door open and quickly put it in her pocket.