Chapter 36

It was the next morning and Aaliyah was still in bed. She didn't sleep that whole night. She was just trying to process in her head what was going on and what she should do. She looked over at Ace who was still sleeping. She knew he was crazy before but now he seemed even crazier. Aaliyah sat up and rubbed her eyes. She was so tired but she had too much on her mind to sleep.

As she got up of bed she heard Ace say something so she tired around.

"What did you say?", she asked.

"I said where you going?", he asked with his eyes still closed because he was half sleeping.

"Bathroom", she said as she got up.

Ace changed positions and went back to sleep.

Aaliyah went into the bathroom looked into the mirror. She was mad at herself for getting into with so many people and her past began to haunt her for it. She grabbed her face cleanser and began to wash her face. As she did that she thought about how in the world she was going to be able to steal anything from him. Nothing really gets passed, he peeps everything. She thought about just telling him and he handles Ace but if he didn't get the job done or if he did get it done something else would still get to Keyanna.

As her thoughts races, while she rinsed her face off, Ace came up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Damn girl. That ass is fat", he said.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes. She didn't wanna make him mad because she honestly didn't want to see the result of that.

Once Ace let her go. She stood up and dried her face off.

"So, Imma need you to meet with yo little boyfriend today", Ace said.

"...and do what?", she asked.

"Gradually get the info. You sneaky. You know how the game goes", he said.

Aaliyah was silent.

"Go ahead. Get ready", Ace said.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaliyah pulled up to Dre's location. He wasn't at the trap house today. Instead, he told her to meet him at a restaurant because he was hungry.

Aaliyah sat across from him. "Hey", she said. Her mood was dull. She smiled but it wasn't a real one. She was still so tired.

"Hey", he said as he observed her.

Aaliyah put her purse down and looked at her phone. She looked annoyed and put the phone back in the purse. She began to look around then she Ace walk in.

"You okay?", he asked.

Aaliyah looked at him normally. "Yes. Im just tired", she said.

"Why you tired? You didnt sleep good", he asked.

"No. Not really", she said.

"Is everything iight?", Dre asked.

"Yea. Just one of those nights", Aaliyah said as she looked at the menu and picked it up.

Dre starred at her.

Aaliyah opened the menu and looked at him. "What?", she asked.

Dre shook his head. "Nothing", he said.

"You look cute today", she said with a smile. "Did I buy that shirt"

"Yea and I actually fuck with it. Imma be honest didn't like it at first but I do now", he said.