Chapter 57

Dre got the next flight out to Hawaii. After the guys invaded the house, he didn't say much. He really only spoke when Aaliyah talked to him.

Dre and Aaliyah were currently sitting at the airport. They had about 30 minutes until their flight.

"How did you get a flight so late?", she asked.

"My luck I guess", he said as looked at her phone.

Aaliyah looked around. "You know...you don't have to keep things from me Dre", Aaliyah said. "I've been becoming open with you. It's your turn"

Dre was quiet.

Aaliyah looked at him because he didn't say anything. "Nothing?", she asked.

"I don't wanna talk about that shit right now Liyah", he said.

Aaliyah looked away.

"We on vacation", he said.

"You're on vacation", she said. "I'm leaving"

Dre looks up from his phone at her. "Why?", Dre said. "Like seriously. Why?"

"Because I'm tired of this shit. You say you trust me, you trust me but bitch you don't tell me shit", Aaliyah said.

Dre sat up and looked at Aaliyah.

"Bye", Aaliyah said as she got up.

Dre sighed. "Liyah", he said.

Aaliyah grabbed her suitcase and walked away.

Dre got up and grabbed his suitcase and followed her . "Liyah", he called but not as loud because he didn't wanna cause a scene.

As he followed her he saw a guy standing but the wall looking at him. Dre looked away and began to think to himself because the guy looked familiar.

Aaliyah turned around and Dre almost bumped into her.

Aaliyah made a face. "Back up", she said.

Dre stayed in her face. "We are being followed. Leave and they'll kill you", Dre said.

Aaliyah was quiet for a moment. "Who?", Aaliyah asked.

"I told you.. I got into some stuff with some power people", Dre said.

"...I'll stay", Aaliyah said.

Dre nods.

Aaliyah follows Dre back to their seats.

"So..", Aaliyah whispers as she sits down. "Care to explain why the wanna kill you?"

"Because ole dude wanted me to be on his team. I declined", Dre whispered as he didn't look at her. "Last night we were supposed to met with this dude that was gone help me out but...those guys came"

"Does this nigga have a crush on you or something? Why does he want you on his team so bad?", Aaliyah asked.

"I don't know, but they saw you and now they think you're Carmen so Carmen maybe in danger to", Dre said.

"So... it's fuck my sister and not tell her??", Aaliyah asked.

"Pretty much", Dre said.

"Dre", Aaliyah cried.

"I'm joking. She's leaving town too", Dre said.

"And if these guys follow us then what?", Aaliyah asked.

"Then... well... I hope when you shot today it wasn't based off luck", Dre said. "I hope you were aiming the same place that you those guys"

"Dre I'm not a killer. I can't do that again", Aaliyah said.