Chapter 41

A few hours, there was a knock at Carmen's hotel room door. She was confused because she didn't expect anybody.

"Who is it?", she asked.

"Dre", he said.

Carmen walked to the door and opened it. Suddenly a tall light skinned guy came in and shut the door and grabbed her neck putting her against the door.

Carmen grabbed his hands trying to move them.

"You had one job", he said.

Carmen kneed him in the private area and he loosen and Carmen kicked him his stomach. Carmen grabbed her gun and aimed it at him.

"Bitch you must got me confused with somebody else. I don't answer to nobody.. so either get out my hotel room or you know the other choice", Carmen said.

The guy stood up straight from bending over. "Oh I got the right person", he said. "You think you smart because you got over on Ace's ass? Bitch you got another thing coming up"

Carmen knee he was talking about Aaliyah. "I think you got another thing coming", she said as she hand her gun.

"Kill me and I promise you, your little boyfriend will have what's coming for him", the guy said.

Carmen was quiet. As much as she wanted to shoot, she didn't want Dre to get killed because of Aaliyah and she had a good heart.

"What do you want?", Carmen asked.

"I want you to get the money", he said.

"Well if you can kill Dre just like that so you say, why not get the money yourself?",  Carmen asked.

"Because if I kill him I can't get the information", he said as he walked closer to her.

"Touch me and I'll shoot", Carmen said.

The guy put his hands up. "I'm not going to touch you gorgeous. But what I am going to do is give you a deadline", he said.

Carmen just looked at him.

"Tomorrow at midnight. Don't do it and next time you'll be the one that's dead", he said.

"That's cute", Carmen said. "Now get out"

"Do we have a deal, sweetheart", he said. "Trust me, you don't have to be scared of Dre. He'll be dead before he even realizes"

Carmen began to pull the trigger but remembered the last time she didn't listen to Aaliyah and Keyanna got killed.

"Alright. I'll do it", Carmen said. "Only under one circumstance. No killing"

"So you think imma just steal from the dude just for him to come after me if I don't kill him", he asked.

"....he'll agree to it", Carmen said.

The guy chuckled. "That's a good one but I'm not dumb. I'll send you something so you can get my number", he said.

"I'm serious... he'll agree", Carmen said.

"Mmm... but if you blow your cover or fuck me over... you'll be dead regardless", he said.

"And I'm okay with that", she said as she put her gun down.