Chapter 73

Later that night, Aaliyah was playing pool in one of killa's rooms. Killa walked in the room and Aaliyah didn't notice him.

Aaliyah got the ball and made two of them go in.

"You can play pool?", killa asked.

Aaliyah looked back and saw him. "..yes", she said.

"You must be an all around talent woman", he said.

"...why am I here?", she asked.

"Because... I need you to do a few jobs for me", he said. "Set some people up. Heard you were good at that"

"...I am", she said.

"Good. But I'll have to put that to the test", he said as he rubbed his hands together.

Aaliyah looked down because what he said reminded her of Dre.

"You wanna play me in some pool? Show you how a pro does it?", he asked.

"...sure", she said with a fake smile.

Killa got the balls and put them on the table. He got the rack and put the balls in them.

"You know... I'm a mind be mean for the most part but I'm pretty cool", he said.

Aaliyah just listened to him talk.

"...I guess what I'm saying is...since we're working together, we should have some type of friendship", he said.

"When I do business, I don't build relationship", she said. "Rule number 1 of staying focused"

"Mmm", Killa said.

"What?", Aaliyah asked.

"Nothing. Just find you attractive that's all", he said. "Maybe after this game, me and you could do what we did last night"

Aaliyah looked at him for a moment. "I'm tired", she said.

"Fair enough", he said. "We have the morning"

Aaliyah didn't say anything.

Killa grabbed a pool stick. "After you", he said.

Aaliyah walked to the pool table and took her turn first. As she did that, Killa checked her out.

"No I see why Dre is so fond of you", he said.

Aaliyah hit the ball then stood up, to look back at him. She didn't want Killa to even speak of Dre.

"What?", he asked. "You got solids"

Aaliyah looked back at the table and walked to the white ball.

"Let me ask you a question", Killa asked.

"Okay", Aaliyah said.

"What was Carmen doing here today?", he asked.

"She wanted to see me", Aaliyah replied.

"Mmm", he said.

Aaliyah hit the ball and one balls went in. She stood up straight and looked at Killa. "I think you should be worried about wether or not you're going to loose", Aaliyah said with a smirk.

Killa smirked.

Aaliyah went back to playing.

"I never loose", he said.

"We'll see", Aaliyah replied.

Aaliyah and Killa finished the game and Aaliyah won.

"Who was the pro again?", she asked.

"It was just luck that's all", Killa said.

"Mmm", Aaliyah said as she put the pool stick down.

"...you can play pool, survive gun shots, good in bed, and fine as hell... what else you good at?", he asked.

"Making money", Aaliyah said. "If you thought you had a lot now, just keep dreaming"

"Mmm, now I see why Dre paid me 500,000 dollars to get rid of those guys. He couldn't let nothing happen to his prized possession", he said.

Aaliyah made a face. She didn't know Dre paid him
that much.

"Guess it's my turn now huh?", he asked.

Aaliyah nodded as she began to walk out the room. "I'm tired, though", she said.

"You going to my room?", he asked.

"No...mine", she said

Killa nods. "Morning then?", he asked.

"How about we keep this strictly business?", Aaliyah asked.

"Thought you said Dre didn't mean anything to you?", he asked.

"He doesn't. I just... have morals for myself now", she said. "And if you want me to be the most efficient at my job then... sex won't help"

Killa starred at her.

"Goodnight", she said before walked out the room.

Killa rolls his eyes.

Aaliyah walked back into the room. "Oh and where's my phone", she asked.

"I have it", he said. "You won't be needing it"

"I will be needing my phone", Aaliyah argued.

"If I say you don't need it then you don't need", he said.

Aaliyah looked at him for a moment the walked back out.

———————————————————-

Dre was sitting in the living room watching T.V. as much as he wanted to smoke, he couldn't because of the drug tests that he had to get.

Suddenly, he got a knock on the door and he grabbed his gun and got up. He walked to the door and looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Jay, so he put the gun down and opened the door.

Jay walked in and began talking as Dre shut the door behind him.

"You my boy and all and I fuck with you but you ain't about to sit up here and threaten my fucking sister", Jay said.

"Yo sister, got your other sister in trouble. You know the one who is in deep depression right now. The one that can get her hands on so many drugs right now", Dre said. "And nobody over there will give a fuck if she takes it or not"

Jay was quiet for a moment.

"Bet you didn't know that did you? Carmen told that muthafucka to take Aaliyah so that me and her could live but honestly I think it's for her own selfish reason", Dre said.

"...I know what Carmen told him", Jay said. "I agreed to it"

"You did what?", Dre asked.

"You might be her boyfriend, but I'm her brother and I'm not loosing her or any of my sisters. I'm the man of the family now and when I agreed to that decision I knew what I was doing", Jay said.

"Yet you didn't even ask the one person you were trading off!", Dre shouted.

"Why? So you can dictate her decision", Jay asked. "Aaliyah agreed to it to when Killa asked her himself, he didn't force her"

"Because the other choice was a death wish", Dre argued.

"I ain't come here to argue with bruh just don't threaten my fucking sister again", Jay said.

"What the fuck you going to do bruh? You must forgot who taught you all you know", Dre said.

"Fuck you", Jay said before he walked out and slammed the door.

Dre shook his head and locked the door. He sat on the couch and looked at his phone. He was waiting for any sign of Aaliyah trying to contact him but nothing came up.

TO BE CONTINUED....