Chapter 77

The next morning, Aaliyah was woken up by Killa.

As she opened her eyes, she looked at him.

"Get up", he said.

Aaliyah sat up.

"You're going home", he said.

Aaliyah was confused. I mean she was glad but she wondered why all of this was so sudden.

"What? I thought I had another job to do tonight", she said.

"Lucky, for you I found somebody else and will... you know my brother", he said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything.

"Thank my brother", he said before he walked out.

Aaliyah sat up on the edge of the bed and was confused. She got up and put her robe on and walked downstairs to look for Kevin but he wasn't there. She walked back upstairs and into her room and picked up her phone.

Killa walked back in the room.

"You gone pack or not? You got 10 minutes to get out", he said.

"Can I not take a shower first?", she asked.

"You got 10 minutes because that's when your boyfriend is coming to get you and bring you home", he said.

"Boyfriend?", she asked.

"Kevin told me about you and him", he said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything. "Okay. I'm getting my stuff together now", she said. "Not like I had much anyway", she mumbled.

Killa walked out the room.

About 5 minutes later Aaliyah walked downstairs with her duffle bag and saw Kevin.

"Since when was I your girlfriend?", she asked.

"Since we had to move to plan B", he said as he took her bag and opened the door for her.

Aaliyah walked out the house and Kevin followed her.

"Why wasn't this plan A?", she asked.

"I don't know. I didn't think it'd work", he said.

"Where are we going?", she asked.

"Airport and then back to ATL", he said. "Back to your little friend"

Aaliyah smiled and shook her head as she walked to the car.

Kevin grabbed her hand and turned her to him. "You know, she gotta at least act like a couple before we go", he said.

"I don't have to do anything", Aaliyah said. "I need to go home. That's what I need to do"

"How about this then, how about a thank you at least", he said with a smile.

"Thanks kev", she said with a smile.

Kevin opened the door for Aaliyah and Aaliyah got in the car.

——————————————————-

Aaliyah and Kevin got back to Georgia and they were getting ready to leave the airport.

"The Uber should be here any minute", he said.

"Umm... actually my brother was going to come and get me", Aaliyah said.

"Oh.. oh okay", he said.

"Yea... I just don't want a scene if you drop me off at Dre's house", she said.

Kevin nods. "Understandable", he said. "But um... I do have a friend that is a therapist. He isn't the type that's just in it for the money either so if you want his number I can text it to you", Kevin said.