Chapter 40

That night, Aaliyah finally showed up at Dre's house. She was out getting things together for Keyanna's funeral and she even went to get some alone time.

Aaliyah rang the door bell and eventually Dre answered the door and Aaliyah walked in.

"You know as many times as I come here.. I should get a key", she said.

"Mmm", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked at him. "Dre. I'm sorry for saying what I said earlier. I'm just angry", she said.

"I don't care," Dre said. "We aren't together"

"Why do you have to be like that. I said that I didn't mean it", she said.

"Aaliyah at this point do what you wanna do", Dre said.

"Fine", she said.

"And since you think I didnt care about who killed Keyanna and all I'm worried about is my money" he said as he walked to his bag and took out a folder and gave it to her. "Think again"

Aaliyah looks at the folder then back at him. "What is this?", she asked.

"The nigga that killed Keyanna. I got his face on the security camera", Dre said. "All his information is there. Name, address, all that"

Aaliyah opened the folder and looked at the information. After looking at the dudes face she looked at Dre. "I'm sorry", she said.

"Mhm", Dre said

Aaliyah closed the folder.

"Listen Liyah, I care about you all and I like you but you not about to be throwing the fact that we ain't together in my face. Shit, I been sitting here horny ass hell, I could go fuck another bitch but I'm sitting here tryna be good for you but I just heard you may or may not be about to go on a fucking date with Herbo", he said.

"That was because I wanted more information", she said. "And he didn't say date, he said out to eat"

"I don't give a fuck if y'all was going fishing. Yo answer should've been straight up no", he said.

"Dre I really don't feel like arguing", Aaliyah said. "I'm not in the mood"

"Ain't nobody tryna argue with yo ass, but I did wanna let you know I did what I did", Dre said.

"What?", she questioned.

"Fucked somebody else", Dre said.

Aaliyah starred at him for a moment. "I don't care", she eventually said.

"You shouldn't. Cause according to you, we not together and I don't give a fuck about nobody else but myself", Dre said.

"Well, I guess I wasn't wrong", she replied with an attitude.

Dre shakes his head. "And to think I was about to sit here and fall for yo ass", he said. "Everybody probably been in and out that pussy"

Aaliyah punches his in his mouth. "Say it again bitch", she said.

Dre balls his fists up and gets angry. "Girl don't hit me again", he said.

"Well come at me correct", Aaliyah said.

"Get the fuck out", Dre said.

"Don't mind if I do", she said as put the folder on the couch and opened the door.

"You don't want it?", he asked.