Chapter 76

A few weeks later, Aaliyah was still doing things for Killa and still living with him. She didn't see Kevin every day. She only saw him every other week

Aaliyah walked into Killa's room and he was laying on his bed.

"I have a few orders in place if I'm going to continue to work for you", Aaliyah said.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?", Killa asked as he sat up.

"The girl that's getting rid of your problems. The girl that's helping you rob these people", Aaliyah said. "Now unless you want that girl to stop doing this stuff then I suggest you listen up"

"I'm listening", he said.

"I don't need to stay with you like I'm some little puppy. I've shown you my loyalty, let me go leave somewhere else in the city and I also start getting paid for my jobs", Aaliyah argued.

Killa was quiet as he thought to himself.

"And I get my phone back", Aaliyah said as she folded her arms.

"What's so great about that phone? You wanna call Dre that bad?", he asked.

"No...I have pictures of people I can no longer see any more... those pictures are the only way I can", she said.

Killa was quiet. "...I'll give you the phone", he said. "I'll think about the rest"

"...fine", Aaliyah said.

Killa walks to his safe puts in the code. After that he opens it and get Aaliyah's phone out and walks to her.

"... lucky for you, you can call people until your service goes off. Long as you call the right people and not the police", he said.

"I'm not a snitch. Besides, I can go to jail too", Aaliyah said.

Killa nods. "Okay", he said as he gave her the phone.

Aaliyah looked at her signal and wondered how she still had service. She didn't pay the bill.

Aaliyah walked out the room and into her room. Then she paused, walked out. She knew it was cameras in her room. She walked downstairs into the living room and went into the closet. She called Dre and after the first ring he picked up.

"Hello?", he said.

"Hey, stranger", she said with a smile.

"What's up", Dre said with a smile.

"I miss you so much", Aaliyah said.

"I do too. How did you get your phone", Dre asked. "And why are you whispering?"

"In the closet", Aaliyah said. "And I build some trust with him. I think I'm just going to come up with my own plan. Carmen's plan isn't going to work"

"You mean...Kevin's plan?", Dre asked.

"...I mean if you wanna be technical I guess", she said as she looked down.

"Heard he's been your partner in crime", Dre said.

"Just some nights", Aaliyah said. "Well... really my real partner in crime in like a thousand miles away"

"...he try something yet?", Dre asked.

"No, Dre. Listen, I know what you're thinking and nothing has happened", Aaliyah said.

Dre sighed.

"I love you", Aaliyah said.

"I love you too", Dre said.