Chapter 10

That night Aaliyah met Dre before she went to the club.

Dre looked her up and down as she walked into the house and shut the door behind her.

"I had to come here first why?", she asked.

"You did pretty well with the makeup by covering the bruise", he said.

"Yea so like back to my question", she said.

"Oh because I wanted to go over some stuff before you went", he said.

"You act as if though I'm some female that doesn't what know she doing", she said.

"I didn't say you didn't but I also wanted to give you this", he said as he put something in her ear.

Aaliyah touched it. "What's this?", she asked.

"Just something so we can hear you and you can hear us", he said."just in case something happens"

Aaliyah put her hand down.

"Remember, no smart mouth, and basically just follow what he says", he said. "Just don't have sex with him"

Aaliyah makes a face.

"If you do, he might not be interested anymore 'cause he got what he wanted", Dre said.

"Or he'll like what he had and he'll crawl back", she said.

"Liyah don't take no chances", he said.

"What? I wasn't good enough for you do want more?", she asked as ran her finger down in chest and abs almost touching his private area.

Dre grabbed her hand. "Girl you better stop before I beat that shit up right here and right now", he said.

Aaliyah chuckled. "Well, excuse me", she said as she touched her chest surprised.

"Like I said do whatever you want, just no sex and try not to get too close for him to touch or see that piece in your ear", Dre said. "Tonight is just an intro"

"Sir yes sir", she said sarcastically with a grin.

"Don't play with me", he said with a straight face.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes. "Such a party pooper", she said as she walked to the door. "Don't wait up", she said as she looked back with a smile.

Dre shook his head. "You in a good mood", he said.

"I know right? I mean like I don't understand why cause I'm about to get myself in some shit", she said.

"You'll be fine", he said. "No other girl has had their cover blown before they just never kept his interest"

Aaliyah nods.

"You'll do fine", he said.

"Okay but if we were to have sex, wouldn't that make me and him be alone together? Which is a perfect time to get him??", she asked.

"You'll never be alone alone. He will not take you to his house. He'll probably go to one of his trap houses and there will be people there", Dre said. "Which is why you have to get him to get comfortable with you so y'all can be alone alone. Keep him interested"

"So basically you want him to catch feelings for me", she asked.

"Yes, which would get him distracted and not pay attention to his surroundings", Dre said.

"Smart", she said.

"Bye", Dre said. "Come back here when you're done"

Aaliyah walked out and shut the door behind her.