Chapter 58

The next morning Dre woke up and Aaliyah was laying on his chest. He yawned and rubbed his face as he grabbed his phone to look at the time. It was 6:04a.m. and Dre has only slept for about 3 hours. He was up for most of the night making sure nobody came in.

Dre moved Aaliyah slowly and got out the bed and walked to the bathroom and used it. After he was down he washed his hands and his face. When he walked out the bathroom he looked at Aaliyah to see if she was still sleep. When he saw that she was he walked to his suitcase and and grabbed some shorts, shoes, and socks and put them on and walked out the room.

30 minutes laters Aaliyah woke out of her sleep because she didn't feel Dre next to her. She looked around then sat up. "Dre?", she called out in her sleepy voice.

She didn't here anything, so she got out the bed and slowly walked to the bathroom and didn't see him. Suddenly, she heard somebody step Into the room.

"Liyah!", he called with concern.

Aaliyah quickly came out the bathroom. "Huh?", he asked.

"Oh", he said.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"Nothing", he said as he took his shoes off.

Aaliyah looked at his body. He was sweating, so she assumed he was working out of doing something else that caused him to sweat. She didn't know but honestly, she didn't care. He looked so fine to her.

Aaliyah walked to Dre and Dre looked at her. Even his mean mug turned her on at this point.

"I don't know what it is about me and guys like you but it just makes me so...you know", she said as she bite her bottom lip.

"Aaliyah I'm about to take a shower", he said.

"Me too", she said as she took her shirt off.

She had on Dre's shirt so it was oversized on her. She didn't have anything on underneath so when Dre saw her body he was immediately turned on.

Dre bit his lip as he followed her into the bathroom.

Moments later, Dre picked up and Aaliyah wrapped her legs around him as he stepped into the shower as they made out. The shower water name over them as they kissed and began to kiss his neck.

Dre bit his lip as he smirked and find his way into her hole. Aaliyah let out moans as he slowly thrust inside of her.

"I love you so much", she moaned.

Of course, Dre felt the same but Dre didn't say anything back. He was too distracted by how wet everything was and to go faster.

"Oh shit", she said as she closed her eyes and moaned.

——————————————————

A few hours later, Aaliyah was taking her wig off because he was overdue.

"So like don't laugh but you about to see some Dukie braids", Aaliyah said to Dre.

Dre chuckled a little and shook his head.

Aaliyah took her wig off.

"Hey. At least you got hair", he said.

Aaliyah began to take her braids out. "That I'll have to wear out because I can't go get my hair done by my favorite stylist", she said.

"It ain't nothing wrong with that", Dre said.

"I know. I'm just saying...with all this stuff going on, it would've been better not to deal with ya now", she said.

Dre nods. "Okay", he said.

Aaliyah sucks her teeth. "I wouldn't expect you to get it", she said as she walked into the bathroom.

Dre watched her until he could see her anymore then gets on his laptop.

Aaliyah walks back out the bathroom. "Dre?", she called. "Do you think I'm fat?", Aaliyah asked.

"In the right places of course", he said.

"Seriously, Dre", Aaliyah said. "And then you worked out this morning without me. What time did you wake up anyway?"

"I don't know bae", he said. "I honestly wanted to go by myself"

"How come?", she asked.

"...quiet", he said jokingly. "Unlike now"

Aaliyah rolls her eyes. "...everything seems to be.. good. We haven't gotten shot at so", she said.

Dre nods while he looks at his laptop top.

Aaliyah sits on the edge of the bed. "Hey, no matter what happens, at least little Andre will be okay", she said.

Dre stopped typing at he thought about Andre.

"Right?", Aaliyah said.

"...you don't sound too sad about the possibility of dying", Dre said.

Aaliyah smiled a little. "When God wants me..well.. that's when he wants me", she said before she stop smiling.

"True", he said.

"But, we aren't dying yet", she said. "I have a plan"

"And what is that?", he said.

"...I um know this guy and he's-"

Dre cuts her off. "No", he said.

"You didn't even let me finish", Aaliyah said with a confused look.

"I'm not getting help from no nigga. Especially not you, hell nah", Dre said.

Aaliyah let out a breath and rolled her eyes. "Well...that leaves plan B", she said.

"Your plan or somebody else's?", he asks.

"Mine", Aaliyah said with annoyance. "But it's not a good one because it involves you leaving Andre for a while or for good. Who knows"

Dre was quiet for a moment. "I don't know about that", Dre said.

"I know", she said as she looked away.

"But I'm away from him now so...what's the difference right", he asked.

Aaliyah looked at him.

"What's the plan?", Dre asked.

"Me and you move out of the country", Aaliyah said. "I mean like we don't have to move pre say but.. you know until this whole thing blows over. If it blows over"

"...Not until I'm either died or I join him. But either way I'll probably end up dead", Dre said.

Aaliyah went silent.

Dre closed his laptop. "Round 2?", he asked.

Aaliyah took a moment to respond but eventually said, "sure".

Aaliyah put on her bonnet and crawled in bed with Dre before he began to pull her shorts off.

TO BE CONTINUED...