Chapter 35

Aaliyah was in shock to see one of her old flings. She hadn't seen him in like since she was 19 because he went to jail. Remember when Aaliyah said she had some crazy teenage years? He was part of one of those years. He was one of those scamming ass dude.  He got money no matter the cost. At the time, Aaliyah didn't care because he was making money and he was spoiling her with it. One day he robbed a jewelry store and Aaliyah helped by using her sweet talk. They were almost out the clear until the police caught up with them and he took her charges.

"...I thought you were in jail?", she said.

"Good behavior and well home arrest but you know me. I find my ways to get out of stuff", he said.

Aaliyah was silent.

"But you.. you look as beautiful as ever", he said. "You got your body done?"

Aaliyah nods.

She had her towel wrapped around her so she wasn't standing in front of him naked.

He nods.

"Ace, I need to get dressed", she said.

"Go ahead", he said.

"..could you step out??", she asked.

"...since when was you getting naked in front of me a problem?", he asked.

Aaliyah walked to her dresser. She saw the gun Dre left there for emergencies, when he was over there. Aaliyah began to touch it but stopped. She never really shot a gun because and she knew that if she missed it wouldn't end well. She grabbed her clothes to sleep in instead and shut the drawer.

Ace makes a face as he looks Aaliyah walk to the bathroom. "You deaf?", he asked.

"Ace, I am not that same girl anymore", she replied before walking in the bathroom and locking the door

Ace walks to the door and tries to open it.

"Can you please just go", she said as she got dressed.

"Nah. I came here for a reason", he said.

"...why?", she asked as she finished getting dressed.

"I need your help with something.. and we both know I don't take no for an answer so this won't be a question", he said.

Aaliyah closed her eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

"I need you to-"

Suddenly Aaliyah phone began to ring and Ace walked to it. Aaliyah quickly open the door and saw Ace with her phone in his hand.

"Dre?", he asked. "Dre who?"

"Ace give me my phone", Aaliyah said.

"You shut the fuck up. Answer the phone and if you say something  or act like something's wrong,  you already know what imma do", he said.

Aaliyah was quiet.

Ace handed her the phone.

Aaliyah answered. "Hello?", she said.

"Hey Liyah. You made it home alright?", he asked.

"Yes sir", she said. "Took a nice hot shower and all"

"Yea I'm about to go home and take one myself", he said. "But I just wanted to make sure you got there safely since you didn't call"

"Yea I'm good", she said.

"Well imma let you get your rest. I'll talk to you tomorrow?", he said.

"Okay. Goodnight", she said.

"Goodnight" he replied before he hung up.

Aaliyah moves the phone from her eye and Ace grabs it put the phone down. "You fucking other niggas while I'm locked? After I took your charges??", he asked.

"You chose to do that?", Aaliyah said with an attitude not realizing who she was talking to.

Ace grabbed her by the neck and slammed her on the bed. "Back talk is my number one pet peeve and you know that"

Aaliyah closed her eyes and prayed her wasn't going to hurt her.

Ace let her go

Aaliyah sat up.

"But you always pointing me in the right direction. That's what I like about you the most", he said with a smirk.

Aaliyah was confused.

"Now... this Dre.. doesn't happen to be the dope dealer right?", Ace asked.

Aaliyah shook her head.

"Don't lie to me", he said as he got closer to her.

Aaliyah body began to tense up.

"This is what I want you to do and you better do it or that little friend of yours ..Keyanna? Yea think that was her name.. goes six feet deep", he said.

"She got nothing to do with this", Aaliyah said softly.

"Well she got something to do with you.. and you owe me", he said.

Aaliyah was hesitant. "...What do you want me to do?", she asked.

"Do what you do best, baby and get daddy some money", he said as he kissed her forehead.

"You want me to steal from him?", Aaliyah asked.

"Yes. I want you to get his information, where he keeps the valuable stuff, all that", Ace said.

Aaliyah looked down.

"And like I said Keyanna won't make it to her next birthday if you decided to fuck me over", he said. "And trust me, if you tell him. I will know and when I find out. A bullet goes through her head"

Aaliyah looked at him.

"And by the way, Imma be kicking it here", he said.

"You can't stay here", Aaliyah said.

Ace mean mugs her. "I don't think I asked you", he said.

Aaliyah was silent.

"Now lay back and do another thing you do best", he said.

Aaliyah didn't moved so suddenly he laid her back and started to take her clothes off.

"Ace please stop", she said as she tried to move his hands.

"Oh come on you know you miss this dick", he said pinning her arms down.

Aaliyah began to kick.

Ace punched her and she began to feel dizzy. "Baby you know I hate hitting that pretty face", he said as he stuck himself into her and began thrusting into her.

Aaliyah cried as he took advantage of her. She wished Dre had heard some slight of panic in her voice. She didn't know what else to do so she just laid there until he was done.

TO BE CONTINUED...