Chapter 26

Later that night, Aaliyah was sitting on the bed. She was watching a movie and eating popcorn. Dre called Aaliyah. She answered the phone.

"Yea?", she said.

"That's how you answer the phone?", he said.

"I guess", Aaliyah said.

"What did I do now?", Dre asked.

"I don't know. I just don't... I don't know", Aaliyah said. "I just feel like we shouldn't be together"

"Why would you say that?", Dre asked.

"I just been thinking and I don't know if either of us are ready for this", Aaliyah said.

"Where is this coming from?", Dre said.

"Me.. and besides you still fucking yo baby mama", she said.

Dre didn't say anything.

"Wow so it's true", she said.

"Aaliyah listen I dont know where you getting this information from, but you tripping", he said.

''Would I be tripping if I go fuck somebody else?", she asked.

"You and him would be dead", he said.

"So you mean to tell me, you can go fuck another bitch and that's okay?", she asked.

"Who said that?", he asked. "Listen I'm on the -"

Aaliyah cuts him off. "Yet you not even denying it", she said. "Fuck you Dre"

Aaliyah hung up her phone and tossed it on the floor. She looked up and she saw Herbo looking at her.

"What the fuck do you want?", she asked.

"I was just being nosey", he said.

Aaliyah gets up from the bed and walks to the door. "Leave. I dont need yall here", she said.

"Can't do that", he said.

Aaliyah looked at him for a moment.

"What? You know if them niggas come you are not- "

Aaliyah cuts him off by kissing him.

Herbo was shocked at first but after a while, he began kissing her back.

Aaliyah pulled him in the room and shut the door.

--------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later , Dre walks in the house and sees D. Patt on the couch. "Whats up?", he said.

"Hey. Thought you had something to do tonight?", D. Patt said.

"Yea. The moved it to tomorrow", Dre said.

D. Patt nods.

"Where Herbo?", Dre said.

"I dont know", D. Patt said. "He walked down the hall to use the bathroom"

Dre nods as he looks down the hall to see that the bathroom door is open and the light is off. "how long he been back there?", Dre asked.

"Too long. Probably taking a shit", he said.

"mmm", Dre said.

D. Patt saw the way Dre was acting. "You good?", he asked.

"I dont know, lets see", Dre said as he started to away but stopped once he saw Herbo walking down the hall.

"Hey, I told you had a buy tonight", Herbo said normally.