Chapter 74

The next morning, Aaliyah woke up and walked to the bathroom. As she did that, she heard a female moaning in killa's room.

"Well at least it's not me", Aaliyah mumbled to herself as she walked down the hall.

"Hey, you", a voice said behind her. They sounded familiar to Aaliyah.

Aaliyah turned around.

"Still getting yourself into trouble I see", Kev said.

Aaliyah walked to him. "What are you doing here?", Aaliyah asked.

"I guess you're boyfriend felt some type of way about you talking to me. Sent your brother to my house", Kev said. "Didn't know you dated Dre outta all people"

"What is that supposed to mean?", Aaliyah asked.

"It doesn't matter", Kev said. "Jay remembered seeing me with Killa once, so he asked me for a favor"

"You must not have told him that you're a selfish, huh", Aaliyah asked.

"I didn't have to come up here", kev said.

"I would've been fine if you didn't", Aaliyah said.

"Weren't we just cool not too long ago?", he asked.

Aaliyah looks down. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little...frustrated about this whole situation", Aaliyah said.

Kev looked at her for a moment. "It's okay", Kev said. "...I just wanted to say that I'm looking after you today once Killa leaves"

"How do you even know him??", Aaliyah asked.

"Long story", Kev said. "Just be lucky I do know him"

Aaliyah folded her arms.

Suddenly, Killa walked out the room. "Ahh, she you have met my brother Kevin", Killa said.

Aaliyah looked at Kevin.

"He will be giving you your first task today", Killa said. "Get dressed"

Aaliyah nods and walks into the bathroom.

"She's a fine thing ain't she?", Killa asked Kevin.

Kevin didn't say anything. He was still in a daze.

Killa looked at Kevin. "I guess so. She got mesmerized", he said.

Kevin snapped out of it and looked at Killa. "I just think it's many more girls out there that for looks better and can play the part", kev said.

"Nah, I heard this on is good. She helped take out one of the biggest drug dealers in Atlanta", Killa said

"...she's the one who set Keem up?", Kev asked.

"That's what I heard", Killa said.

Kev didn't say anything.

"But I'm about to head out. Some bitch owe me some money", Killa said as he walked down the hall and down the stairs.

Kev walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Yes?", Aaliyah said.

"When you're done, meet me downstairs", he said.

Aaliyah opened the door. "Can I use your phone?", she whispered.

"Why? Where's yours?", kev asked.

"Your brother took it", Aaliyah said.

"Why do you need my phone?", he asked,

"None of your business", Aaliyah said.

"My phone. My business", Kev said.