Chapter 11

Morning came and Aaliyah woke up and looked to the side of her and saw Dre sleeping. She realized that she still didn't have any clothes on so she sat up which caused Dre to open his eyes.

His eyes squinted because he was still tired and could barely open them but he wanted to know what was going on. Once he realized that she was just getting up and walking to the bathroom he went back to sleep.

Aaliyah looked into the mirror for a moment and straighten her hair up. She ran the shower water and looked around for soap that wasn't for men. Aaliyah peak out the door.

"Dre?", She called as if she was some innocent female.

Dre was still sleeping.

"DRE!", she yelled.

"What?!", he yelled in frustration as he was awakened from his sleep.

"Do you have any soap", she asked.

"in the shower", he said.

"something that won't have me smelling like a nigga", she said.

"no girl. now leave me alone I'm tryna sleep", he said.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes. She decided to just go home and shower. She turned the shower off and walked out of the bathroom and began to pick up her dress.

Dre laid on his back. "Cant never gets any sleep around here", he said.

"Boy, you better wake up. Can't make no money sleeping", she said.

"That's the difference between me and you", he said as he sat up with a smirk. "I make money in sleep"

Aaliyah rolls her eyes playfully as she turned her dress from inside out.

Dre watched her.

"I must be an alien to you", she said as she put her dress on. 

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"You always looking at me", she said.

"I mean you were just naked", he said.

"Even when I have clothes on", she said.

"cause you be talking", he said

Aaliyah sucked her teeth. "Niggas got a comeback for everything", she said.

Dre sat on the edge of the bed leading his back to face her. "I'm just saying", he said.

Aaliyah sat on the other side of the bed on the edge making her back face his as she put her heels on.

"Or maybe I just find you attractive", he said.

Aaliyah paused for a few seconds then continued to fasten her shoe and chuckles. "I mean who doesn't find me attractive?", she questioned rhetorically. 

Dre chuckled a little. "Nah... I guess I kinda like you", he said.

Aaliyah paused again but then time she looked back at him. "Boy, don't do that", she said as she shook her head.

"Do what?", he asked as he looked back at her.

Aaliyah looked away and shook her head and continued to put her shoes on.

"Aaliyah I do kinda like you", he said.

Aaliyah got up. "I don't know if you can read your own feelings", she said.

"What's wrong with me saying I like you? I ain't ask you to marry a nigga or something", he said.

"...Dre we need to keep this relationship strictly business okay?", she said.