Chapter 72

After getting off the plane, they arrived at Killa's house. They walked in and his maid came to the door. She was young and beautiful. Aaliyah already knew she was one of his houses. By the way she looked at Aaliyah when she came in.

"Go home", Killa said to the maid.

She looked like she wanted to be mad about but kept her cool. "Okay", she said before she grabbed her things. As she walked out, she looked at Aaliyah and rolled her eyes.

Aaliyah shook her head.

Killa looked at Aaliyah and began to walk to her as he looked at her body. "Come here baby", he said.

Aaliyah got closer to him and he grabbed her waist.

"Wait... I have a question", she said.

"You don't ask the questions around her sweet heart", he said before he began to kiss her neck.

Aaliyah let him as she looked to the side.

He stopped kissing her and looked at her. "You know what, go ahead", he said.

"...I have two", she said.

"Your last two", he said.

"In the car you said if I be a good girl like Carmen, then I'll be okay", she said. "Like how, what does she do"

Killa smirks. "Let's just say she's my little messenger", he said. "And if she's right about you, she's the only reason Dre and you are alive"

Aaliyah looked down and looked back up at him. "Do I need to stay here with you?", Aaliyah asked.

"Yes... I don't need you running off", he said. "And when I leave. Somebody will be here to look after you"

"Why do you need me?", she asked.

"I said two questions. That's three", he said.

Aaliyah was quiet.

"Now come upstairs and please a G", he said as he walked upstairs.

Aaliyah quietly sighed and followed him.

——————————————

The next day, Aaliyah was looking around the room for her phone.

One of the guys that was watching Aaliyah came into the room.

Aaliyah after like she wasn't looking around.

The guy paused for a moment. "What you looking for?", he asked.

"What do you mean?", aaliyah asked.

He observed Aaliyah.

Aaliyah did a fake smile.

"You sister is here", he said.

Aaliyah walked out and walked passed him and went downstairs.

"Hey Liyah", Carmen said.

"I need to talk to you", Aaliyah said.

Carmen looked around at the guys. "Okay", she said.

Aaliyah opened the back door.

"Woah. What you doing?", one of the guys asked.

"Just in the back. We gotta talk about female stuff", Aaliyah said.

"Gotta be in your presence at all times", he said.

"You can see me through the window and unless you want Killa to know that you weren't doing your job with money by watching me when you fucked that girl then I suggest you stay in here", Aaliyah said.