Chapter 66

A couple of days later, Dre had his hearing. The Judge gave him 30 years with a bail of 500,000 dollars. Aaliyah didn't even have half of that. They money Dre gave her, she just let him have after the whole thing with Keyanna murdered, so that money was out of the question. It would take her forever to make that kind of money with the two streams of income that she had and one of them she didn't even wanna do but felt like she had no choice.

Tonight, she went to the club and walked into the dressing room.

"Whaattttt? Is that Liyah??", one girl said.

Aaliyah smiled a little as she chuckled to herself. "Yea, Yea. It's me", Aaliyah said

"What brings you back?", another girl asked with a smirk.

"Life I guess", Aaliyah said as she walked past them to her old vanity mirror.

"Good to have you", a girl said.

"Mhm", Aaliyah said as she sat down.

A few hours later, Aaliyah was dancing on some guy for a private dance. She hadn't done this in so long so it felt weird to her. Like it was her first time doing it all over again.

The guy watched her as he bit his lip. "Shit baby. When you get off?", he asked.

"That's an answer only for me to know baby", she said to him.

"Mmm", he said admiring her body. "I'm in town for a couple of days... maybe we can chill"

"It costs for you to chill with me baby", she said.

"Baby I'll buy you a Bentley if that's the case", he said.

Aaliyah smirked. "Meet me outside at 2 a.m. and I like my money upfront", Aaliyah said

"Fah sho", he said.

"Times up", Aaliyah said as she stopped dancing.

"see you in a few hours lil mama", he said.

Aaliyah nods as she fakes smiles.

The guy walks out.

Aaliyah stops smiling and sighs. If it was one thing she hated doing in life, it was having sex with random dudes, but she felt like she had to.

—————————————

The next morning Aaliyah drove to the prison to visit Dre because he asked her to come.

When she got there, she sat at the glass window booth and waited for him to come. She saw him come with his handcuffs on and he sat down and grabbed the phone.

Aaliyah grabbed the phone and put it to her ear. "Hey", she said softly. Barely looking in his.

"What's up", he said as he observed her.

"Everything okay so far?", she asked.

Dre shrugged his shoulders. "It's iight", Dre said.

Aaliyah nods as she looks down.

"What's up with you?", he asked.

Aaliyah looked up. "Nothing", she said as she looked to the side. "I um... I actually started stripping again"

"Oh word?", he asked. He was too fond of the idea.

Aaliyah nods.

"What else?", he asked.

"What do you mean?", Aaliyah asked nervously.

"You said you had multiple ideas of getting money", Dre said.