Chapter 34

The next morning, Aaliyah, Keyanna and DaQuan went to church and once church service was done, they got some lunch.

"I kinda like that church. The people seem welcoming", Aaliyah said.

"They are. I've been going there since I was little", Keyanna said.

"Yea I know", Aaliyah replied.

Suddenly Aaliyah got a call from Carmen.

"Sorry I gotta take this", Aaliyah said as she answered. "Hey Carmen", aaliyah said with a smile as she stepped out.

Keyanna sighs.

"What was the sigh for?", DaQuan asked.

"Nothing", Keyanna said.

"If you say so", DaQuan said.

Aaliyah walks back in the restaurant as she hangs up. She walks back to the table and sits down. "Carmen said she'll be coming next week", Aaliyah said.

"Wow that's good", Keyanna said. "Can wait to meet her"

Aaliyah smiles.

—————————————————————

While Aaliyah was out with Keyanna. Dre was at his trap house. Customers were coming by that lived in the neighborhood.

Dre opened the door and it was a light skinned girl with a long straight wig on. She had on some blue jean booty shorts and a pink tube top. Dre's eyes got wide.

"What's up?", he asked.

"Nothing much. Just wondering if you can provide me something", she said.

"Depending on what you want", he said with a smirk.

She smirked as she looked him up and down. "Let me get some of your fresh herbs", she said.

"iight", he said. "He back"

Dre shut the door and went back in the house.

The girl straighten up her clothes to make sure she looked right.

Dre opened the door. "Oh yea how much?"

"3 grams", she said.

"30 dollars", he said.

"30? I can't get a little discount?", she asked flirtatiously.

"If I gave you a discount, that means i gotta give everybody one", he said.

"Seriously?", she said as put her hand on her hip.

Dre looked her up and down. "...you know what.. Just this one time 25", he said.

"Alright whatever", she said as she went into her purse and got the money. "Fine", she said as she gave it to him. "Nobody told me you was this fine", she said.

Dre smirks and he gives her the weed.

Aaliyah pulls up.

"But um, have a good one", he said before he shut the door.

Aaliyah got out the car and saw the girl as she was walking to the house.