Chapter 56

Aaliyah put her makeup on after she did her hair and walked into the bathroom. Aaliyah looked at her body in the mirror and noticed she was gaining some weight.

"Ugh", she said.

Dre walked into the bathroom.

Aaliyah looked back at him and he was already dressed. "You look sharp", she said.

"And you aren't ready", he said as he looked at his watch. "What's going on"

"I'm coming. I'm just need to put this Dress on and some shoes", she said.

"Hurry up", he said as he walked out the bathroom.

"Hey, don't rush me", she said as she followed him.

"I can't be late", he said.

Aaliyah walks to the bed and picks up a dress.

Dre makes a face. "That's not the dress that I brought you", he said.

"I can not fit the dress that you brought me Dre", Aaliyah said.

"That's the size you gave me not to long ago", he said.

"Well guess what? I guess I gained weight", she said as she slipped her dress on. "Oh and that dress was gorgeous"

Dre looks at the dress she put on. "I guess this is fine too", he said.

Aaliyah sighs. "I need to work out", she said.

Dre didn't say anything.

Aaliyah sat down and put her heels on.

Suddenly, the doorbells rings and Dre pulls his phone out to look at his cameras to see who was there. Dre looked up from his phone.

"Stay here", Dre said.

"Who's that?", she asked.

"Just stay here. If you hear anything do not come downstairs. If you hear somebody come up here, hide", Dre said as he took her suit jacket, tie and Rolex off.

Aaliyah starts to get scared.

"Do you understand", Dre asked.

Aaliyah nods.

Dre walks into his closet and gets a bag out and tosses it on the bed. "Put this on", he said.

Aaliyah opens the bag and it's a bullet proof vest.

Dre took his gun out his suit jacket and walked out the room.

"Oh freaking boy", Aaliyah said as she took her shoes back off.

Dre went downstairs and leaned on the door. "Who is it?", Dre asked.

"Special delivery, bitch", the guy on the other side of the door said.

Dre walks away from the door and walks outside through the back door. Suddenly, a bullet flies past his head and Dre turns around and shoots them three times.

Dre looks around and does see anybody as he walks around to the front where the other guy was.

——————————

Aaliyah got in the closet as she heard the Dre's gun go off. She put on her vest and sees one of Dre's guns next to her.

Suddenly, she hears somebody come in the room. Their foot step get slower as the wall near the door of the closet.

Aaliyah starts shaking. All she could do was have flashbacks of the pain she felt when she got shot. She quickly grabbed Dre's gun and a few seconds later a guy opens the door. Aaliyah closed her eyes and shoots multiple times.

As Dre is walking outside he heard shots go off in the house and stops because he knew the only other person somebody would shoot at is Aaliyah. Dre began to run into the house until somebody came around the corner. Dre wasn't focused so when he shot at him he missed then he was out of bullets.

The guy aims the gun at Dre. "Damn I thought you were supposed to come well prepared", he said as he shot Dre in the chest. Dre went to the ground and another shot went off. This shot didn't hit Dre. It hit the guy that was shooting at Dre.

Dre sat up and say the guy fall to the ground so he looked to the side and Aaliyah was standing there with a gun in her hand and blood on her hands.

Dre rolled his shirt open to look at his bullet proof vest. Then he walked to Aaliyah, she looked like she was about to have an anxiety attack.

"Hey, hey", Dre said as he took the gun out his hand. "It's okay"

Aaliyah looked at her hands.

Dre tired not to smile at the fact that he was proud of her. "I thought you didn't know how to shoot"

"Who are these people Dre?", Aaliyah asked.

"I don't know", Dre said as he looked at the guys dead on the ground. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.. it's just that.. I shot somebody.. two people", she said.

"That good, shit", Dre said with a smile.

Aaliyah looked at him.

"I mean come on I didn't die, you didn't die..", Dre said.

Aaliyah shook her head.

"Hey... how about this baby", Dre said. "Let's go on a little vacation to relax your mind"

"..vacation?", Aaliyah asked. "What about- what about tonight"

"Forget tonight. We can do that another time. You need a vacation and so do I", Dre said. "Lets take one. Where do you wanna go?"

Aaliyah looked at Dre. He acted normal but she could tell he was hiding something. "Dre who are these people?", she asked again.

"Baby I don't know...how about you go pack iight. Me and you ..let's pack", he said. "Come on"

Dre walked into the house and Aaliyah rooked at the guys before she followed Dre.

TO BE CONTINUED...