Chapter 4

The next morning Aaliyah checked her bank account and her money was in there. Aaliyah sat on the edge of the bed as she closed her eyes and tried to get herself to wake up.

After a while, she got up and walked into the living room but stopped because her phone rang. She went back into her room to her phone and then answered it. It was Dre.

"Hello", she answered.

"You did good yesterday. I guess you are good at what you do", he said.

"...thanks", she said.

"I got another girl handling something for me tonight, so you good for tonight", Dre said.

"Okay", she said.

"But I do need you to come over here", he said.

"If I don't have to do anything then why do I need to come over there?", he asked.

"Because regardless of how good or quick you got with Ray, it's not gone be that easy with Keem", he said. "Ray was going to be easy as shit anyway. His lame ass gets too excited when a bitch talks to him."

"I bet it will be as easy", Aaliyah said.

"I bet it won't. Trust me. I know", he said. "You already turned him down so he won't be coming to you first again and second he got many girls so you gotta stand out. So imma tell you everything you need to know about him and shit you need to do"

"So if he ain't like other niggas why did I have to go out there and flirt with Ray?", Aaliyah asked.

"To see if you'd actually go through with it", he said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything for a moment. "Of course, imma go through with it especially if that's how imma get my money"

"Just come over", he said.

"...okay. I'll be over after I get dressed", she said. "But I do have something to do today with my friend so I can't stay for long"

"Iight, bye", he said before he hung up.

Aaliyah looked at her phone and tossed it on the couch and walked into the bathroom.

————————————————-

Aaliyah walked into his house and he shut the door behind him. It was just her and him. Aaliyah felt a little nervous but didn't act like it. She was always nervous around him. He's so powerful and dangerous.

He had just got out of the shower so he only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I didnt expect you to get here so early", he said.

Aaliyah stared at his chest and abs then looked at his face once he started talking.

"I'll go but some clothes on", he said as he walked past her and into a room.

Aaliyah sat down and look around.

After a couple of minutes, he came back out with a black T-shirt, red jeans, and some Versace bedroom shoes.

"You know for you to have a lot of money, I would expect you to have a nicer house", She said.

"I do", he said as he sat down. "This was my first trap house, my actual house is somewhere else"

"I would've thought that you would've let this one go once you got some money", Aaliyah said.

"... I would've thought so too but not because of money. Because of memories", he said.

"What kind of memories?", Aaliyah asked.

Dre was thinking to himself as he picked up a blunt he had already rolled."Don't be asking me no questions". He said.