Chapter 25

D. Patt went to the store for Aaliyah while Herbo stayed.

Aaliyah was sitting in the chair with her feet bend inside the chair too. She was texting Dre until suddenly he was taking a while to respond back. As she waited she put her phone down and started talking to Herbo.

"What is your problem with me?", Aaliyah asked.

Herbo looked at her from the corner of his eyes to see if she was talking to him then back at the phone. "I don't have a problem with you", he said. " I don't have problems with females"

"So you just act like that?", she asked.

"I guess", he said.

"Okay but lately you've been nice. What happened to that?", she asked.

"I can be nice sometimes", he said.

Aaliyah chuckled a little. "You know what. Whatever", she said as she smiled and picked up her phone. "You show me rudeness I'll give it right back"

"That's good", he said sarcastically.

Aaliyah got out the chair. "I'm about to shower", she said.

Herbo looks up from his phone with a confused face. "I don't give a damn", he said.

Aaliyah stops walking and walks to him. "I don't think Dre would like you talking to me like this", she said.

Herbo leans in. "And I don't think Dre was in his right mind when he asked to date", he said.

Aaliyah makes a face. "And what's that suppose to mean?", she asked.

"Meaning... he only once you around because the sex and because you're pregnant. When that belly gets big, he's not going to do anything with you, he'll get it from somebody else. Wether it's his baby mama or that other girl he be fooling with", Herbo said.

Aaliyah listened to what he was saying and kinda believed it. She just couldn't understand why Dre sudden wanted to be in a relationship with her after saying he wasn't the relationship type.

"Dre only thinks about himself...he don't even realize that once you find out whenever her breaks your heart that you'll make his life hell. Because that's what you hoes do", he said.

Aaliyah slaps him and Herbo pushes her as he gets up. "Girl what the fuck is wrong with you. Don't put your hands on me", he said.

"Bitch don't push me", she said as she pushed him

Herbo quickly pushed her against the wall and pinned her arms against the wall. "Dre might have a spot for you but I don't", he said looking in her eyes.

Aaliyah starred at him. He didn't hurt her, he barely pushed her when he did and his grip wasn't strong at all. It kind of turned her on. She never knew what it was but she was alway attracted to aggressive guys. As she looked at him, he had this look in his eyes. He kinda looked her up and down as if he wanted something.

Herbo let her arms go and began to walk away with a look on his face like something was wrong.

Aaliyah watched him.

Herbo sat down and looked at the floor for a while until he realized she was starring at him. "What?", he asked. "Tell Dre I don't give a damn"

"...I should...but I'm not", Aaliyah said. "I ain't no snitch". Aaliyah begins walking to him as she talks until he gets in his face. "But the next time you touch me. I'm beating your ass"

"I barely touched yo ass", he said.

"You don't need to touch me period", she said.

"You touched me first", he said. "Can't help my reflexes"

"Fuck you", Aaliyah said.

"Fuck you", Herbo said.

Suddenly, D. patt walks in and Aaliyah gets out of Herbos face.

D. Patt kinda looked at them weird. "Umm.. Herbo wanna hell me with the food?", he asked.

Herbo got up. "I guess ", he said. Herbo walked out the house and to the car.

D. Patt looked at Aaliyah. To see if she was acting like she walk hiding something but he could never read her anyways because she was good at acting.

"Why is he so rude to me?", Aaliyah asked.

"I don't know. I guess that's just Herbo", he said as he dropped the bags

Aaliyah walks to the bags and picks them up to take them to the kitchen.

D. Patt walks back out the house and stops Herbo. "Ay what was that?", he asked.

"What was what?", Herbo asked.

"You and Aaliyah", D. Patt said. "Look like y'all was about to kiss or something or got done kissing"

"Hell nah. She cussing me out cause I said some true shit", Herbo said.

"iight man. Dre the last nigga you wanna fuck over. Especially since y'all good friends", he said.

"Ain't nothing with me and her", Herbo said.

"Iight", d. Patt said as he walked to the car.

Herbo stood there for a moment and thought to himself then walked into the house.

TO BE CONTINUED,,.