Chapter 71

Dre let his sister in the house and she looked at Aaliyah.

"Who are you?", Hailey asked.

"Don't worry about who she is. Why are you here?", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked at Dre.

"Well... um...",Hailey said as she sat down. "These guys came to my house and threatened me and my family" she said.

Aaliyah began to look around. "Dre?", Aaliyah said.

"Hold on Aaliyah", Dre said . "Hailey, who were the people?"

"Dre don't trust her!", Aaliyah shouted.

Dre and Hailey looked at Aaliyah.

Suddenly, gun shots come through the window and everybody takes cover.

"Aaliyah!", Dre shouted because he couldn't see her because he was too busy looking down as he hide behind the couch.

"I'm here!", she shouted.

Hailey quickly went outside.

"Aaliyah go upstairs", Dre said.

"For what? They took all of your guns!", Aaliyah shouted.

"Just go!", Dre said.

"I'm not leaving you down here", Aaliyah said.

"...I rather die, than you", Dre said.

Aaliyah got quiet.

"Go please", Dre said.

Aaliyah went upstairs and turned the corner. A guy was standing there and he grabs her neck.

"Do as I say and he lives. All debts will be forgotten", he said.

"I don't believe you", Aaliyah struggled to say.

"Well, you're looking at the man in charge. You can call me killa", he said with a smirk.

Aaliyah was quiet as she closed her eyes trying to get his hands away.

Moments later the guns stop shooting.

"...Liyah!", Dre called.

Her and the guy came walking down the stairs.

Dre gets up. "Get away from her", he demanded. "She doesn't have anything to do with this"

"Tell him", the guy said to Aaliyah. "I'll be waiting in the car. You have 5 minutes"

Dre made a face.

The guy walks out.

"Aaliyah what- "

Aaliyah cuts him. "Dre don't say anything please. It's going to make this hard for me", Aaliyah said.

"I don't understand", Dre said.

"...I'm leaving okay and I feel like it's for the best", Aaliyah said. "I pr

"Aaliyah I don't know what he said to you but I can fix this, I swear. Just give me some time", Dre said.

"This is for the best. I don't want any of us to die Dre and this is the only way", she said.

"Aaliyah, you're not going anywhere with him if you don't want to", Dre said. "I swear to you, on my mom's grave, I will-"

Aaliyah closed her eyes and cut him off. "I need somebody who... who can protect me and you can't do that", Aaliyah said as she was lying.

Dre was quiet for a moment. "I know you don't mean that...What did he say to you?", Dre asked.

"...if I don't leave with him, he'll kill you and me", Aaliyah said

"He won't touch you, I'll assure that", Dre said.

"And what about you?", Aaliyah asked. "I've lost enough people, you're not going to be one of them"

Dre was quiet.

"I have to go...now", Aaliyah said. "I- I'm sorry. I'll...I'll be back"

Dre shook his head. "If you leave with him... he won't let you come back", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked down. "...I want a better life...a better life involves you", she said as she looked at him. "I have to do this okay. I'm thinking of a plan and whatever plan I come up with will be good one hopefully and you'll see me again hopefully"

"And if I don't?", Dre asked.

"...then I guess you don't", she said as she looked down. "I have to go"

Dre grabbed her hand. "Aaliyah please don't do this", he said. "I rather let them kill me then to let you leave"

"And to leave me to kill myself?", she asked.

Dre was quiet.

"Just trust me, okay?", Aaliyah said. "I know the job I did for you didn't go as plan but the outcome still came through... I can do this and you know I can...you can't do much on house arrest... if my true to risk everything to protect us"

Dre looked down. "Okay", he said.

Aaliyah kissed his cheek. "Bye", she said before she rushed out the house.

Dre clenched his jaw as he held back his tears. He was angry.

Aaliyah walked to the car and the driver opened the door for her. She got inside the car and there sat killa. The driver shut the door.

Killa looked Aaliyah up and down. "As long as you be a good girl like your sister, me and you are going to have the best time", he said as he rubbed her thigh.

Aaliyah looked at his hand and he began to slide up to her private area. The space between the front seats and back seat was blocked so the driver couldn't see them.

Aaliyah kept her cool and tried to stay calm. She grabbed his hand and looked at him with a seductive look. "How about we wait till we get into the room. I don't think it's enough room in here to show off my tricks", Aaliyah said.

Killa smirked. "You tryna play me?", he asked.

Aaliyah shook her head.

"Good because you don't wanna know the outcome to that", Killa said.

Aaliyah was quiet for a moment. "Well, your name is killa for a reason", she said with a smirk. "I don't think I could disobey a man as powerful as you. I love power", she said with a smile.

Killa licked his lips.

Aaliyah looked forward.

"I knew I picked the right hoe", he said.

Aaliyah looked toward the window and rolled her eyes.

"Just do as I say and if you go at what you do... I can give you power", he said.

Aaliyah looked at him a faked smile. "That's what I love to hear papa", she said.

Killa chuckled. "Yea, you playing me", he said. "Dre put you up to this?"

"Dre didn't put me up to anything. We aren't even on the best of terms, I just like the sex", Aaliyah said as she looked out the window.

"So why'd you come with me?", he asked.

"Because I care if somebody lives or not", she said.

Killa nods. "I guess you can just prove to me when you get to New York loyalty or not", he said.

"I guess so", Aaliyah said.

Killa looked out the window.

TO BE CONTINUED...