Chapter 33

A couple of weeks later, Aaliyah and Dre are still in the talking phase. He hasn't been messing with any other girl, even though it had been tempting and he hasn't had sex in two weeks which was unusual for him.

Dre was sitting on his couch on his laptop. Aaliyah was playing music, singing, and dancing.

Dre looked up from his laptop and looked at her and watched her. He started to get hard and sat up and looked at his computer. "Can you change", he asked.

Aaliyah had some shorts and a tank top that showed her cleavage.

"Why?", she asked.

"You know why", he said. "So unless you want me to pick yo ass up and take you upstairs, you should changed"

Aaliyah chuckles. "I didn't bring any other clothes to be comfortable in". She said.

"So put on my shirt", he said.

Aaliyah moves his laptop and sees sees his dick print. "Oh", she said.

"I told you", he said.

"Okay. Next time I come I won't dress like this.. I'll go change", she said.

"Liyah, you really gone leave me hanging like this?", Dre said.

"Dre.. I said I'm trying to be different and well containing myself just because I feel sexually stimulated is one thing", she said. "Especially if we ain't dating"

"Ugh. My shit gone hurt", he said.

"...you could ...jack off", she said.

"I'm a grown ass man", he said.

Aaliyah shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know then", she said.

"It's been like two weeks. I think we gave it some time. We talked enough. Can we just date now?", he asked.

Aaliyah shakes her head. "No.. I don't think it's time", she said.

"When will it be time??", he asked.

"Dre? You'll know when it's time and when it's time I'll say yes. Til then it's no", she said as she went upstairs.

Dre grabs his laptop and things about something to turn him off.

————————————————-

While Aaliyah was in Dre's closet, she chose a shirt to put on and put it on. As she walked out the closet she saw Dre's phone ringing. She picked the phone up and it read Nae.

Aaliyah picked up the phone and looked at it for a moment. She began to answer it but Dre walked up to her.

"Who's that?", he asked.

"Who's Nae?", she asked.

"My baby mama", he said as he took the phone and answered it. "Hello?... Yea...no..." Dre looked at his phone because she hung up in his face.

"What did she say?", Aaliyah asked.

"Nothing new", Dre said as he put his phone in the bed and walked out the room.

Aaliyah looked at his phone then followed him.

"Money hungry that's all", he said.

"One of those?", Aaliyah asked.

"Pretty much", Dre said. "Hey what you doing tomorrow"

"Umm I'm actually going to church with Keyanna", Aaliyah said.

"That's good", Dre said.

"...you should come", she said.

"I don't know Aaliyah. Shouldn't seem right to go there knowing people know what I do", Dre said.