Arc 1-4: Encountering the Great Luck

"A person with great luck?" Xiao Wangjun squinted his eyes, "Didn't you say that in a world, most of the luck is divided between the two protagonists? Are there any people with great luck?"

"Yes, yes , so it's so strange, host, go and have a look, look at that lucky man!"

The system was very excited, wishing to grab its host right now.

Xiao Wangjun looked towards the direction pointed by the system on the front left, and then saw a man in a wheelchair, who was pushed into a private luxury car by someone who was supposed to be a bodyguard behind him. The luxury car should have been refitted, and there is a special lane for wheelchairs, so the wheelchair was pushed up directly.

From Xiao Wangjun's side, he could only see the man's side face, but only half of his face could be seen by Xiao Wangjun. This man's appearance was very capable. Perhaps, even the dual male protagonists in this world might not be able to compare on.

Xu felt the gaze from Xiao Wangjun's side, the man glanced towards this side before the car door closed.

At that glance, the four eyes met, Xiao Wangjun raised his brows, because... even he who has experienced two worlds has never felt such sharp and fierce eyes like a blade, as if a single glance can stab people .

The system was also a little surprised and exclaimed.

"Ah, host, that person's eyes are so scary. This person's spiritual power must be very strong. If this is in the last world, this person's spiritual power level must be at some 2S level!" "You think he is quite high. In the last world, the one with the highest mental power was only 2S, right?" Xiao Wangjun snorted, the meaning was unclear.

"No, no, no, host, you look down on yourself too much, the highest is you, the host, host, when you leave StarCraft in the later stage, your mental power must be 3S!" the system excitedly said, with a look of hope that the host Can recognize the appearance of own strength.

"Oh?" Xiao Wangjun flicked his fingers not very concerned, "At that time, my mental power was promoted again?"

"Absolutely! Although you haven't specifically tested it, the host, I can feel that your spiritual power has definitely been upgraded at that time!" So the host, don't think that you are "weak", this ordinary world without spiritual power Everyone in the world needs you to be "gentle"!

Xiao Wangjun didn't take what the system said to heart, and continued to walk leisurely and casually.

At the same time, in the modified private luxury car, the bodyguard in the passenger seat was asking the man in the wheelchair, "Boss, do you want to check on that man just now?"

"No." There aren't too many human emotions, it's almost like a mechanical sound without fluctuations.

Although there are only two short words, they are still giving instructions.

"Yes." The bodyguard in the passenger seat responded, and the car quickly started and left.

...

Two days later, Xiao Wangjun's new manager came to the door.

This new agent is named Lin Hang, thirty-six years old, already a gold medal agent in the industry, and has brought out two movie kings and one actress. It can be said to be a legend in the agent world. However, two years ago, this golden broker "retired", and the reason why the other party "retired" was unknown to the outside world.

In the past two years, this agent has really disappeared from the industry and has never come out for activities, but even so, there are many celebrities and entertainment companies who want to ask him to "come out".

At this time, the famous manager of Lin Hang appeared in front of Xiao Wangjun's apartment.

Xiao Wangjun opened the door for the other party, and Lin Hang walked in immediately. He was a bit unshaven, and he looked unkempt and decadent. However, his eyes are bright now, even with a hint of eagerness. After entering the door, he looked at Xiao Wangjun fixedly, and said directly: "Is it you who sent me the message?"

"Mr. Lin, don't be so excited, sit down, have a cup of tea and calm down, I don't like talking to people who are not calm." Xiao Wangjun pointed to the sofa in the living room slowly, and signaled the other party to sit down and chat in a flat tone.

Probably because Xiao Wangjun's aura was a little too special, Lin Hang forced himself to calm down, not to appear so eager, he secretly took a deep breath, walked to the edge of the sofa and sat down, with a very correct sitting posture.

Xiao Wangjun had already prepared tea, and poured a new cup of tea to Lin Hang.

"Thank you." Lin Hang thanked immediately.

Xiao Wangjun didn't drink tea, and his coffee was just brewed, so he sat opposite Lin Hang, and elegantly stirred a small milk cube in the coffee cup with a spoon.

Lin Hang is a manager, and he could feel the noble temperament shown by Xiao Wangjun almost immediately from Xiao Wangjun's actions. No, maybe this is not a deliberate expression, but...innate.

However, according to my simple understanding of this person, this person was born in an ordinary family. Although the school he attended was an art school for performing arts, his grades were always average, and he was quite stubborn. .

The person in front of him... always feels that it doesn't quite match the information he knows.

While Xiao Wangjun was drinking coffee, Lin Hang also slowly drank tea, although he was not in the mood to drink tea now.

After drinking a cup of coffee, Xiao Wangjun suddenly said: "I'll tell you who killed your girlfriend. You have been my manager for five years. If you agree, you can make a deal. If you don't agree, you can leave now."

Almost in Xiao Wangjun's words Lin Hang put down his teacup and immediately said: "I agree, as long as you tell me who killed my girlfriend, I will be your manager, and we can sign the contract immediately."

He raised his eyes and glanced at the overly eager Lin Hang. Xiao Wangjun took the post wrote down the name in a flying manner: Xu Chaoran.

Xu Chaoran? Lin Hang looked at the name, and immediately wondered whether he recognized the name. After a while, he was sure that he did not know the name.

There should be quite a few people named Xu Chaoran in the whole country.

Thinking about it, Lin Hang hurriedly said: "Mr. Xiao, I don't know where Xu Chaoran is from, what age, I know more details, so I can investigate."

"Have you heard of Feifeng Group? Mr. Xu's third grandson is him."

Lin Hang's expression suddenly changed.

Feifeng Group, he knows, of course he knows that this is the top ten large groups in the entire Huaguo, and the former chairman of Feifeng Group, Mr. Xu, often appears in the news now. Here are all the news about him doing all kinds of good things. This group has existed for more than a hundred years, and the entire Xu family can be said to be a colossus in the imperial capital.

For such a family, he, a small agent, can only see him through the news. Was it the person from that family who bumped into his girlfriend? No wonder, no wonder until now, that car accident is also an unsolved case, and the perpetrator has not been found yet.

The Xu family! It turned out to be from the Xu family!

Lin Hang's face turned pale.