Arc 1- 7: Encounter in the Elevator

Although there were only two short words, the gloomy tone immediately made the system realize that its host was extremely displeased with his noise. In order not to be locked in a dark room, the system decisively shut up immediately and admitted cowardice.

However, Xiao Wangjun still walked to the northwest position, not because he wanted to see the lucky man who made the system so excited, but because he was the closest to the elevator over there. With a lot of things in his hands, Xiao Wangjun naturally didn't want to take a long way.

It was a coincidence that Xiao Wangjun met that man at the elevator door with his things in hand. This person is also going to get off the elevator.

The elevator door opened, and Xiao Wangjun went in first, followed by bodyguards pushing Bai Yuezhi's wheelchair in, followed by a pregnant woman with a big belly, who also carried two paper bags in her hand, the paper bags were flat, nothing to worry about. Weighty, pregnant woman followed by a girl in her twenties with headphones listening to something. With such a few people, the elevator in the shopping mall is very big, so naturally it will not be crowded.

When the elevator door is closed, everyone goes to the first floor or the first floor. This is the sixth floor, and no lights on other floors are on.

Xiao Wangjun didn't look at Bai Yuezhi at all, although the system was chattering in Xiao Wangjun's mind again at this time, but because of Xiao Wangjun's displeasure just now, the system didn't dare to raise his voice, and didn't dare to speak too much. Excited.

"Host, this person was far away from us before, and I didn't know how to feel it. Now that I feel it at a close distance, I found that there is something wrong with this person's luck."

"What's the problem?" Xiao Wangjun responded casually, not very interested.

"I just feel that his luck is not as good as what this world can give him. Host, why do you think this person is sitting in a wheelchair? A person with such great luck should be someone like Long Aotian. He Why are both legs disabled? It's strange."

The system was quite gossip, Xiao Wangjun curled his lips secretly, and then, the elevator vibrated, and the lights inside the elevator suddenly went dark.

"Ah!" The pregnant woman had already exclaimed, she instinctively grabbed to the side, and then grabbed the arm of the girl wearing the earphone.

The girl wearing the earphones was also startled, especially now, the elevator suddenly plummeted again, and immediately, both women yelled.

"Boss be careful!" The bodyguard behind Bai Yuezhi also shouted, and put his hands on the back handle of the wheelchair to stabilize the wheelchair.

The fall lasted about three or four seconds. The elevator stopped, but the lights were not on, and the elevator door couldn't be opened. It must be broken, and I don't know which floor it stopped on.

Bai Yuezhi's bodyguard immediately rang the elevator's alarm bell, and then took out his mobile phone to make a call. Fortunately, there was a signal in this elevator, and the call was made smoothly.

However, before the bodyguard had time to hang up the phone, the pregnant woman over there moaned in pain, hugging her stomach and screaming for pain.

This frightened the young girl wearing earphones: "Ah, what's the matter with you, what's the matter, why is your stomach hurting, how are you, baby, are you okay?" Bai Yuezhi's bodyguard told the person on the phone The man came over quickly, then hung up the phone, but turned on the flashlight of the phone.

Xiao Wangjun also silently took out his mobile phone, and also turned on the flashlight.

The condition of the pregnant woman is not very good, and she has already turned red. This frightened the young girl even more, but there was nothing she could do except to comfort her palely.

"Are any of you doctors? What to do, what to do, it's bleeding!" The young girl looked towards Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi.

Xiao Wangjun was wearing a mask, a peaked cap, and a windbreaker with a high collar, and he was carrying more things in his hands. He looked...he didn't look like a doctor anyway.

Bai Yuezhi has a dignified temperament, but there are only two flashlights in the elevator, so he couldn't tell. His bodyguard immediately said: "We are not doctors, and we don't know how to deal with it, but I have sent someone to come here as soon as possible. I will call again." Emergency number, try to get out of the elevator and send it to the emergency department immediately."

The bodyguard said so, and quickly called the emergency number again.

As time passed, the sobbing of the two women was evident in the elevator.

The outside was quickly connected with the inside, and Xiao Wangjun realized that the elevator was stuck between the third and fourth floors. The elevator door cannot be opened now, and the elevator must be lowered or raised a little. Otherwise, the people inside will have to crawl out.

However, the exact fault of the elevator has not been detected yet, so I dare not let the elevator go down or up casually, for fear that there will be even bigger problems at that time.

The girl wearing the headphones cried anxiously, "Then what to do, what to do, we have to get out quickly, she bled a lot, a lot of blood!"

"Host, this pregnant woman is so pitiful, I see her going on like this." If the bleeding continues, the child will be lost, host, there are special life-saving pills in the mall, look..." The system said very hesitantly, because it was not sure whether its host would be willing to spend points to save people.

After all, this pregnant woman has nothing to do with its host.

"Put a bottle of No. 3 potion in the space and put it in my pocket." Xiao Wangjun said lightly.

"Ah, yes, the host also has a lot of medicines in my space, No. 3, No. 3, I found it." The system quickly put the medicine into Xiao Wangjun's pocket.

Xiao Wangjun put down the bag he was carrying, and took out the bottle of potion. The potion was not big, and there was only 30 milliliters of potion in it. He walked towards the pregnant woman.

"I'm not a doctor, but I have medicine in my hand. This medicine can guarantee that you will not die with a high probability, but it's hard to say whether the child will survive. If you believe me, leave a recording now to show that even if something happens to you or your child, it has nothing to do with me , then drink the medicine, if you don't believe me, then just pretend I didn't say anything."

Xiao Wangjun's words stunned the girl wearing the earphones, medicine? What kind of medicine is this?

Bai Yuezhi also looked towards Xiao Wangjun, his eyes were deep and dark.

The pregnant woman was moaning at first, but she also looked at Xiao Wangjun when she heard the words, and she cried, "I, I can feel my baby leaving me, I don't want the baby to be fine... I, I'm recording, you, you help me ... Even, even my baby, I'm not well... It's nothing to do with you, I just want to try...God, please, please, don't let my baby leave me..." The pregnant woman cried

After finishing the recording, Xiao Wangjun opened the cork and delivered the medicine to the pregnant woman's mouth, and the pregnant woman drank all the medicine inside.

Fifteen minutes later, the elevator descended a little and stopped on the third floor, and the door finally opened.

The pregnant woman was already in a coma at this time, with blood all over her body, and the girl wearing the earphones was also stained with a lot of blood. Many people were shocked when the pregnant woman was carried out.

Xiao Wangjun got out of the elevator with his things in his hands, and quickly squeezed through the crowd and disappeared.

Bai Yuezhi also quickly went to the parking lot under the guard of the bodyguards, but this time, Bai Yuezhi left a sentence: "Pay attention to the follow-up of that pregnant woman, and check on that man."

"Okay boss." The bodyguard Respond immediately.