Arc 4-195: Arrogant Declaration of Sovereignty

After taking a comfortable bath, Xiao Wangjun looked at the sky, and it was almost time for dinner. He met with Bai Xingfeng and learned about what happened in the capital over the past year. The big thing also knew the situation on Bai Xingfeng's side, and then he went to Du Lan's yard.

Bai Xingfeng originally wanted to go with him, but Xiao Wangjun directly refused, saying that he could go there alone, Bai Xingfeng hesitated a little, but still agreed.

Logically speaking, if the married husband finally returned home after leaving home for so long, the husband and wife must go to see the master at home together, but Xiao Wangjun told him not to go, so naturally Bai Xingfeng couldn't forcefully follow him.

For more than a year, although Xiao Wangjun was not at home, he was able to manage his small yard well and live comfortably in it. Bai Xingfeng knew in his heart that it was because Du Lan did not make things difficult. What he meant, otherwise, a husband like him, whose husband is not at home, would definitely be unable to escape in someone else's house.

Xiao Wangjun came to Du Lan's yard, and the four stewards of Feng Huaxueyue had already left three, leaving steward Yue behind. When the other party saw Xiao Wangjun coming over, he paused slightly, then immediately went over with a smile and saluted.

"Where's the Lord?"

Xiao Wangjun asked so naturally that Guanshi Yue couldn't help but paused again, before he had time to say anything, Xiao Wangjun walked directly inside.

Guanshi Yue frowned slightly immediately, and was about to stop him, but before he could speak, Xiao Wangjun's finger suddenly clicked, and Guanshi Yue froze in place, unable to move.

Yue Guanshi's eyes widened in astonishment, but he couldn't move, nor could he open his mouth.

A few servants nearby noticed something was wrong, and immediately came forward to stop it.

Xiao Wangjun moved his fingers a few times, and the servants were immediately frozen in place.

In this way, Xiao Wangjun went in unimpeded all the way, no, it cannot be said to be unimpeded, but he himself made this obstacle into no obstacle.

At this time, Du Lan was in the inner room.

Xiao Wangjun walked in directly, and Du Lan was also slightly surprised. There is no one else in his room except him. If anyone wants to report something, it will definitely be outside the door. , no one dares to come in so directly.

When he turned his head to look over, he saw Xiao Wangjun walking in, Du Lan frowned suddenly, and his eyes turned cold.

"This is my place, what do you mean?"

Xiao Wangjun raised his brows slightly, and walked directly to Du Lan. Under the cold gaze of the other party, he hugged him and kissed him.

Du Lan began to struggle, but his struggle was useless to Xiao Wangjun, especially when Xiao Wangjun decided to do something.

So after a while, Du Lan simply gave up struggling, not knowing whether it was self-defeating or something else.

Xiao Wangjun hugged and kissed the person for a long time before stopping his movements.

Du Lan's breathing was a little messy, but his eyes were still cold.

"Don't look at me with such eyes. I thought we had reached a tacit understanding when we were outside. You are mine, and it is only natural for me to come to you."

Du Lan took a deep breath, "I also said that our The relationship cannot be known by outsiders."

"I know."