Arc 2-114: I really don't want to

After Bai Lulian heard his son's words, he was in a bad mood, and his face turned pale.

"Wangfeng, then, tell me, what should we do now! What should we do now?" Bai Lulian was at a loss.

Xiao Wangfeng's eyes flickered slightly, and suddenly he lowered his head, "The only way now is to let the eldest brother come out to clean up the mess, and now he is the only one who can help me in this way." Bai Lulian was slightly taken aback, My heart skipped a beat. She looked at the top of her youngest son's head and said nothing.

The eldest son? Ever since she was kicked out of the Xiao family's old house together with her youngest son, Bai Lulian held her breath in her heart and was very angry, so when her youngest son said that she wanted to start a company, she agreed without much hesitation.

When the youngest son's business was booming, he was proud of it, and thought that he should let the eldest son come over to take a good look. If the eldest son hadn't been born first, then the current head of the Xiao family would be the youngest son.

From Bai Lulian's point of view, what the eldest son did was ungrateful, not filial at all, and simply not human.

Now, now... I finally feel that I have regained my fortune, but I want to go back and beg my eldest son? Bai Lu could not afford to lose this person.

Seeing that his mother was silent, Xiao Wangfeng became anxious, raised his head suddenly, and grabbed Bai Lulian's hand.

"Mom, there is no one who can help us now except the big brother. We have signed so many orders, and all of them have to be compensated. If the big brother comes forward, maybe it will be good to terminate the contract peacefully, maybe there is no need to pay. Big brother He is the president of the Xiao Group and the owner of the Xiao family. Most people in the shopping mall will sell him for face. It was just a contract. We can return the deposit at most. If we terminate the contract peacefully, we don't need to pay so much money. "

The more Xiao Wangfeng spoke, the more anxious he was, and the more force he was holding Bai Lulian's hand, it made Bai Lulian feel a little painful.

The system reports in real time: "Host, they have their minds on you."

Xiao Wangjun was not surprised. When people still have hope, they are basically not willing to give up so early.

But when people are in despair, they will think of any solution.

The cheap younger brother of the original owner has no skills, he is just a dandy, spending money is first-rate, he is stupid and has no brains, but he is also very temperamental. If he managed to go smoothly, he would probably never get in touch with his elder brother, and wanted to make some achievements to slap his elder brother in the face. But the results were not made, and he became like this. Of course, he only thought of protecting himself. You must know that if you can't pay back so much money, you will definitely get a lawsuit and go to jail in the end.

When you live a comfortable life, have money to spend, and have a place to be chic, then of course face is more important than anything else, but if you are going to go to jail, of course this is the most important thing. But even now, Xiao Wangfeng doesn't want to bow his head to his elder brother. What he wants is to let his mother use his mother's identity to let the eldest son help the younger son. It's only natural.

What a selfish and cruel person.

Xiao Wangjun sneered.

In the ward, Bai Lulian said with difficulty: "But you know the situation between us and your elder brother now. Do you think your elder brother will help?" Xiao Wangfeng calmed down after hearing this, and then said expressionlessly: