Arc 4-191: Out of the jungle

Xiao Wangjun's answer was flawless, so Du Lan still didn't know if the other party did something.

However, Du Lan vaguely knew that this should have nothing to do with the other party, because what he felt the most was the part of his leg where the snake bit him the most. Maybe it was because of the snake?

If this person wants to do that, forcing him... would be a good choice.

Moreover, seeing how domineering the other party was before, kissing and never saying hello... What the other party wants to do, there is no need to act like this.

Du Lan really didn't expect that he would fall into such a situation, and now, even if he swore that he would cut that damned prince into pieces after he got out, now...he couldn't help himself to struggle out of the pain.

"Where is it uncomfortable, tell me." Xiao Wangjun urged.

Du Lan closed his eyes and said nothing.

A smile flashed quickly in Xiao Wangjun's eyes, and after a while, when Du Lan's shallow moans became louder, Xiao Wangjun said hesitantly: "Are you... are you... Du Lan? How come?"

Du Lan didn't want to hear Xiao Wangjun's voice, so he closed his eyes tightly.

Xiao Wangjun was silent for a while, and slowly put his hand on Du Lan's waist, "I'll help you, okay?"

Du Lan's body trembled, and his teeth were clenched tightly.

Xiao Wangjun's hand finally took off all the clothes on Du Lan's body very technically, and his body was also attached to the other party.

Du Lan's hand pressed against Xiao Wangjun's chest in refusal, but it was Xiao Wangjun's fiery kiss that greeted him.

Something, out of control.

Du Lan closed his eyes, not daring to open them. He knew what was happening, and it was not what he wanted to happen, but...he couldn't stop it.

The branded marks on the whole body, the separated legs... When it was penetrated, Du Lan couldn't help but shed tears from the corners of his eyes, and then he was kissed by Xiao Wangjun.

The heat on Du Lan's body lasted for a long time, and Xiao Wangjun hugged the person three times before stopping. After three times, the sky was bright, and finally, the two fell asleep...Xiao Wangjun woke up It was already afternoon when I came, and I still woke up hungry.

Du Lan was still sleeping, his face was a little pale.

Xiao Wangjun raised the corners of his mouth, and leaned over to kiss the other party's lips. At this moment, Du Lan's eyeballs moved slightly, and Xiao Wangjun didn't back away from himself, just watching with a smile.

Du Lan's eyes finally opened. When he saw the enlarged face in front of him, Du Lan's eyes and pupils shrank slightly, and soon the things that happened before rushed into his mind.

Du Lan pursed his lips.

Xiao Wangjun kissed the other party on the lips again, and then pulled the other party to sit up with a smile.

"You are mine now."

Du Lan turned his head away, then silently took the clothes next to him and put them on one by one.

But when the other party was about to stand up, Xiao Wangjun hugged the other party's waist all of a sudden.

Du Lan's body froze immediately.

"How about giving me a chance to be responsible to you? I just want this chance, and I promise I will be a good one. You don't have to worry about our identities. If you want to make it public, it's up to you. If you don't want to make it public , I can just be your lover for the rest of my life."