Arc-1-21: Arranged tasks

Bai Yuezhi's premonition was naturally correct, it was indeed Xiao Wangjun who did it.

When Xiao Wangjun opened his eyes in the morning, the system had already shouted excitedly in his mind: "Host, how did you do it? Why are you announcing the scandal between Su Han and Xu Chaoran now? The Luck value can be higher, this is Su Han's Luck value."

Xiao Wangjun felt that this system is still as stupid even if he has gone through two worlds with him, so he didn't want to explain at all.

At this time, Bai Lele came over, and behind him was Bai Feiyang.

Bai Feiyang held this morning's breakfast in his hand, and the crew also provided breakfast, but the ones provided by the crew couldn't be any better, so Bai Feiyang bought it separately for the past two days.

Xiao Wangjun accepted it naturally, anyway, he knew that these earlier things were more for Bai Lele.

"Lele, after breakfast, go and do something for me."

Bai Lele was taken aback for a moment, then nodded immediately, without asking what it was. Bai Feiyang really wanted to ask, and it was best to leave what Bai Lele was going to do to himself, but seeing Xiao Wangjun didn't take a second look at him, and he knew that the other party probably didn't want him to participate in this matter, so he suddenly After a pause, there was still no question.

After breakfast, Bai Lele got two photos. He put the two photos in his pocket. When Xiao Wangjun gave these two photos, he didn't shy away from Bai Feiyang, so Bai Feiyang saw it too.

The content of those two photos, one of them is Su Han, who is also the leading actor of their play, and he also knows the other one, which is Xu Chaoran from the Xu family.

It's not that he didn't know about the trending search on Weibo. In fact, he already knew about it when he woke up this morning, but he thought it had nothing to do with him. He didn't expect Xiao Wangjun to have this photo. Did the hot search on Weibo at night also come from the other party's photos, but why? It seems that there is only one answer that can be pointed to, that is, this person has enmity with Su Han.

It is true that Su Han has been approaching Xiao Wangjun deliberately all the time, and his words are bitch. Bai Feiyang doesn't like such a person, but even if he wants to target Su Han, he can leave it to himself, isn't it? Why give it to a seven-year-old?

Xiao Wangjun went to filming, but Bai Feiyang still reported the matter to Bai Yuezhi.

Bai Yuezhi's eyes widened, that hot search was indeed related to Xiao Wangjun, but why did his younger brother intentionally show the photo of Su Han and Xu Chaoran hugging to Qin Jinghan?

That's right, the task Xiao Wangjun gave to Bai Lele was to deliberately drop these two photos on the ground when Qin Jinghan came over, so that Qin Jinghan could see them.

Wouldn't it be easier to leave this kind of matter to Bai Feiyang?

In the end, Bai Yuezhi only replied with four words: Just look at it.

Qin Jinghan came as Xiao Wangjun expected, his face was condensed, and there was even a hint of hostility in his eyes. Just as he was striding towards the set, the two photos that appeared in front of him made him stop abruptly.

Those two people in the photo are so damn familiar!

Qin Jinghan looked around, but saw no one, which made him even more angry.

Suppressing the huge anger, he picked up the two photos. The two people hugging each other made him feel extraordinarily glaring.

good! Well done!

Su Han! Xu Chaoran! This is treating him as a fool!

After Qin Jinghan's figure left, Bai Lele's figure flashed past behind a pillar not far away, and hurriedly followed him.