Arc 1-57: Send it to the hot search

Time seems to be calm and half a month has passed.

In the past half a month, because of taking the new medicine, Bai Yuezhi only felt that his legs felt better every day. Until yesterday, after walking continuously for fifteen minutes, he didn't feel any discomfort in his legs.

But Xiao Wangjun told him not to overuse those legs, and stop when he feels a little tired, otherwise it will be difficult to recover, so Bai Yuezhi naturally complied.

In the past half month, the cohabitation life of the two seems to have become more and more harmonious.

They ate together, went to work together, left work together, and...slept together. Bai Yuezhi didn't have much experience of others speaking Xijidui. running-in period. Except... they do it almost every night and sometimes in the morning.

Bai Yuezhi doesn't know why Xiao Wangjun is so keen on that thing, it's been more than half a month, and it's still...very fresh. Fortunately, if he only does it once, Bai Yuezhi doesn't feel so tired. I don't know if the medicine I took is really good for improving my body, or... I'm used to it.

In short, even if Xiao Wangjun was a little ruthless in the night, or in the morning, he also... ...get used to it. Just worried about dying. Shouldn't the frequency of this kind of thing be twice a week, at most three times is the best?

But Xiao Wangjun didn't, he even asked the other party this question cryptically, would it affect his health if he did it too frequently, in the end, Xiao Wangjun only gave him one word: No!

At that time he was silent, he wanted to say, Xiao Wangjun was not worried, but he was worried. However, every time, before going to bed, I was thinking of refusing, thinking of telling the other party to take a night's rest, but when the other party wanted to do it, he would kiss me so domineeringly, and his ability to flirt became more and more proficient.

Everything that was planned in advance could not be realized, so that he threw away his armor and armor, and passively followed the trend. When Bai Yuezhi came back from work this day, the two had dinner together. When Bai Yuezhi was thinking about whether he could talk to him about what he did every day, Xiao Wangjun suddenly said: "I'm going to go abroad, maybe It will take a few days to come back, but this time there should be no problem with the signal, but don't contact me if it's not very important."

Bai Yuezhi was stunned, looked at Xiao Wangjun, and couldn't even react for a while.

Xiao Wangjun took Bai Yuezhi's hand, pulled him to the sofa and sat down, then went to the medicine box to get two bottles of his own special disinfectant.

This disinfectant has improved the smell a little. Although it is still more pungent than the one in the current hospital, it will not be very unbearable. However, he only produced a dozen or so bottles of this special disinfectant, which were left at home for him and Bai Yuezhi to use. As for Bai Lele, who suffers every day? Just get used to it! Children, they shouldn't be so coddled, it's best for them to experience more hardships in the wind and rain!

At this moment, Xiao Wangjun took the disinfectant and sprayed it on the paper towel, and then wiped Bai Yuezhi's fingers little by little. That focused and even fanciful demeanor made even Xiao Wangjun's "illness".

Bai Yue, who has some understanding and experience, can't help being silent. After wiping the ten white jade fingers, Xiao Wangjun brought hand cream, and then applied it to Bai Yuezhi little by little. Bai Yuezhi could only use his hands as toys, and they could be given to others to play with. "I really want to take these hands abroad." Xiao Wangjun said with emotion.

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

Bai Yuezhi looked at Xiao Wangjun indescribably, but he didn't feel creepy. It's like the kind of pervert who will immediately chop off his hands with a chainsaw and make a taxidermy of the victim's hands to admire. But maybe it's because I know Xiao Wangjun better, and I also know that the other person is really... ill, or, after all, I have known him for so long, this person has never hurt me, let alone, and it has brought benefits to me. ...take care of. For example, it is always true that my body is much better now.

Cannon Fodder 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें