Arc 3-181: I will watch

According to the memory of the original owner in this life, the other party hadn't been killed by his cousin at that time, so what Xiao Wangjun wanted to avenge the original owner was actually just the revenge of the previous two lifetimes.

However, Du Yunqing's reaction was wrong.

Suddenly, Xiao Wangjun thought of Yu Hengzhi and the others who knew the end of the world from the very beginning, and there was a post reminding them how to deal with it, and the role of those zombie crystal nuclei.

Is this Du Yunqing?

Xiao Wangjun was too lazy to interrogate people and didn't want to bother with this matter, so he threw her to Lao Mao directly.

The old cat hurriedly held him down and drank! Brother Xiao's smashing will kill people!

"Ask her everything, especially, why is she guilty of me."

The old cat chuckled, "Don't worry, Brother Xiao, I will ask you clearly immediately."

Shen Mi'an's motorcade still left, and fled in embarrassment.

As for Shen Mian himself, he was carried away in a semi-conscious state.

It didn't take long for Xiao Wangjun to get a message from Lao Mao and the others. This Du Yunqing was not a reborn person at first. She had a few dreams after meeting a reborn person, and she knew some things that had happened. For example, she Killed Xiao Wangjun.

That's why Du Yunqing felt guilty, especially when Xiao Wangjun was clearly targeting her, she had already encountered a reborn person once, so she naturally thought that Xiao Wangjun was also reborn.

As for the post before the end of the world, it was posted by the reborn person Du Yunqing met. He was also a cannon fodder. Anyway, he didn't live more than a few months in his previous life, and he was only a little longer than the original owner Xiao Wangjun. Later, this person was pushed to the zombies by Du Yunqing, which happened quite early.

In addition, Du Yunqing also revealed a secret about Shen Mi'an.

According to what Du Yunqing said, Shen Mi'an was not that powerful in the first place, but he killed two people, one named Chu Wang and the other named Shen Yao.

The one in front is a man, and the one in the back is a woman. After killing these two, Shen Mi'an became stronger and stronger. She felt that the other party was evil. Afterwards, she observed the other party consciously, and found that Shen Mian was indeed evil. The other party always had the best luck when they were on missions, and he could find things and supplies that others couldn't get.

When the old cat asked about the news, he felt like a dead dog.

This news... Can he know it?

Is... can you believe it? If he didn't believe in his method of interrogating people, he might think that what he asked was some fake news.

And when the old cat told Xiao Wangjun the news, Xiao Wangjun just nodded lazily, "Well, I got it."

The old cat: "..." No, brother Xiao, yours The reaction, so cold?

"Brother Xiao." The old cat called out cautiously, "Is what she said... all true? Rebirth or something..."

Xiao Wangjun said with a half-smile: "This is the end of the world, what else is there? Is it unacceptable?"

The old cat: "..."

Brother Xiao, what you said is so reasonable, we are speechless!

Yu Hengzhi asked when there were only the two of them: "Are you...are you reborn too?"