Arc 1-59: Brother Xiao is Back

Lin Hang couldn't hold back, and still found Bai Yuezhi's place. Before Xiao Wangjun left, he had told him that if there was anything that could not be solved, he could find Bai Yuezhi. Moreover, Lin Hang already knew that his artist was in a relationship with Mr. Bai, and he also simply knew that Bai Yuezhi was in love. background. But just because he knew it, Lin Hang felt that if he often looked for Mr. Bai, it would definitely not be a good thing.

Therefore, Lin Hang solved all the things that he could solve by himself. However, this time, the hot searched things on Xiao Wangjun, Lin Hang thought that this was something he was used to dealing with, so he didn't need to bother, but he didn't expect that the previous Two days were indeed considered normal, but from the third day onwards, things went wrong.

Suddenly, a lot of black material about Xiao Wangjun came out. For example, Xiao Wangjun's "accompanying wine" when he first debuted, although Xiao Wangjun didn't have a smiling face in the picture, but by coincidence, there was another starlet beside him who was indeed drinking with him. The appearance of a photo can be seen in reality. And Xiao Wangjun, who was with the third escort, said that he was not an escort, who would believe that?

There is still a lot of black material after that, some of Xiao Wangjun's crew playing big names, some of his black face against his seniors, and his gesture of waving to fans, which seems to be a conflict.

In short, these black materials were exposed one by one in a short period of time. In addition, Lin Hang found that he could not withdraw from the trending search!

In desperation, Lin Hang found Bai Yuezhi's company. After Xiao Wangjun left, Bai Yuezhi's company had been transferred from Hope Pharmaceutical Company to his branch. Lin Hang thought that he might not be able to go there without an appointment, but the attitude of the receptionist was very good. When Lin Hang said that he was Xiao Wangjun's manager, the receptionist called him immediately, and soon someone Lead Lin Hang up.

Arriving at Bai Yuezhi's office, Lin Hang was about to talk about Xiao Wangjun's hot searches and rumors, and Bai Yuezhi said indifferently: "Leave the hot searches for now, they are already being dealt with."

Lin Hang was taken aback, Bai Yue Is it already being processed? This is of course a good thing, Lin Hang quickly expressed his gratitude, and confessed that he was not capable enough, that's why he came to disturb Bai Yuezhi. Regarding Lin Hang's politeness, Bai Yuezhi didn't say anything, and asked people to leave after a few minutes.

Bai Yuezhi knew immediately that something was wrong with the trending search, but just as he was about to deal with it, a text message came from Xiao Wangjun. "Don't worry about search and the like, let the public opinion ferment, I'm useful."

Because of this, Bai Yuezhi didn't ask people to remove hot searches or anything, but, despite Xiao Wangjun's words, he still made people pay special attention to this For all the black material that appears on the Internet, he has people find out real evidence to refute it, the kind that makes people have nothing to say. Therefore, although no clarification has been issued now, these preparatory work have been done. These hot searches lasted longer than Bai Yuezhi imagined.

For a whole week, almost all the negative news about Xiao Wangjun on the Internet was overwhelming. Even he used to take drugs, maybe he still takes drugs now. This kind of news has come out, as if there is no payment or legal responsibility for spreading rumors.

Some of Xiao Wangjun's fans are directly off fans, some are waiting for the owner to come out to explain, some don't believe it at all, and are fighting against those black people on the Internet, but the speeches of those fans are all drowned in the bullying and slander of the general environment Under the circumstances, some "professionals" came out and said that the worst decision Xiao Wangjun made was to leave the company and set up some kind of personal studio, and that so-called personal studio was completely ineffective, otherwise, he would not have been hacked so miserably .