Arc 4-187: Time to Coexist

For breakfast, Xiao Wangjun made a fish soup, not to mention, the fish here is really delicious.

Although Du Lan wanted to chop off Xiao Wangjun's hand directly, but when the delicious fish soup came out of the pot, he didn't embarrass his stomach and ate two bowls.

The fish in the fish soup, two for each person, also ate up.

"Find a way out from under the cliff, or climb up." After breakfast, Du Lan asked.

Xiao Wangjun thought for a while, and said: "Find a way out below, I can't climb up now."

"Isn't your qinggong very good?" Du Lan looked at Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun naturally heard the temptation in these words, in this world, this person has another temperament.

Moreover, don't think that you don't feel the killing intent. If the two of you were not trapped below the cliff at the same time, there are other natural crises under this cliff. I am afraid that this person really did it when he was unconscious.

Thinking about it this way, instead of feeling angry, Xiao Wangjun found it amusing.

He wanted to see what kind of person this person...in this world was.

"My technique is not light work, so I won't tell you what it is. In short, in the past two days, my martial power is not very useful." Xiao Wangjun said directly.

Du Lan frowned slightly, "I can't use it for two days?"

"Yeah, I fell down here, the injury was too serious, and it will take at least two days to recover, so I can't use it. Master, you don't think Falling off such a high cliff and not dying is a very simple thing, right? I am your savior, the lord should not do such a thing as revenge?" Xiao Wangjun looked at Du Lan with a half-smile.

Hearing this, Du Lan said with a calm expression, "It's natural. I will definitely reward you with a lot of money when I go up."

"Two shops?" Have you done it?"

"It's done." Du Lan said lightly, "Although the person didn't arrive, the whole capital knows that the young master of the Xiao family has reached the crown."

Xiao Wangjun sneered, but didn't say anything more.

After closing the tent, Xiao Wangjun came out with a long knife, "Here, for self-defense, do you know martial arts?"

"Some," Du Lan said.

Xiao Wangjun himself didn't use any weapons, he packed everything up and walked forward, Du Lan followed behind, Xiao Wangjun turned his head suddenly, "Do you have an injury on your leg?"

Du Lan paused and said calmly: "Small injury, it has been dealt with."

Xiao Wangjun stopped immediately, "Sit down, I will give you some medicine from our world."

Du Lan directly refused: "No, my injury is no longer a problem "

"I don't like others to contradict me, my lord, don't contradict me here, huh?" Xiao Wangjun's voice sounded quite gentle, but anyone could hear the threat in that tone.

Du Lan took a deep breath, and said coldly: "Did you forget that I am Shuang'er, and even if Shuang'er's body is injured, it doesn't make sense to show it to outsiders."

" Have you seen it all?"

Du Lan's face froze immediately.

"I suddenly remembered that the night we fell, your clothes were in the way and caught something at the bottom of the lake. At that time, I tore your clothes into strips, so I have seen your body a long time ago. Then, my lord, Shuang'er who has been seen...does he have to make a promise to the person who has seen him?"